Reviews for Predatorial
BnBfanatic chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
As much as I loved STID this story seems to be nothing more than a repeat of the entire movie. Hopefully it will evolve into an original fanfic story soon so I will keep reading a bit more.
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
good story, couldn't stop reading
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
like what you have done with this scene, made it even better then it already was
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
good chapter. he will need all the support he can get!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
love the beginning!
victoria chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
Hi I'm tori and I have watched the film countless times and your writing is so accurate and well written that I think you have exceptional talent thanks for the read.
Emiliana Keladry chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
Great job! I really enjoyed your story - thanks for writing it! :)
emsaduem chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
You wrapped up the story very well. I'm also pretty sure all of your readers agree they don't mind seeing more than one chapter in this story. I know I wasn't.
Meew3 chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
This was beautifully well done, and I await your next story with much excitement and enthusiasm.
isi7140 chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
This whole story is fantastic. The emotion comes across very plainly. In this chapter, I love how you tie everything up so smoothly, especially with the end on the bridge, and warping off into space.
gymkidz2000 chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
Well done!
restfulsky5 chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
I REALLY like the ending to your fic, here. I think it's one of the most well done scenes of his speech on this site. I LOVE how you included Spock Prime! I really don't think he is used enough in fics, or well enough, and you did both!
bunny angel chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
absolutely lovely. they should contact you for the novelization of the film.
isi7140 chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Beautiful. I love the conversation between Spock and Bones towards the beginning, the middle section was very realistic, particularly with everyone else's reactions, and the end was stunning. Especially with Spock being more upset by seeing the core chamber than Jim. And Jim walking back onto the bridge and seeing his chair again was just plain powerful.
Meew3 chapter 8 . 10/7/2013