Reviews for Tomorrow's An Illusion
Love the backstory
Guest chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
Great job!
SMGbest chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
Excellent series. I like the way you construct the story, Angel from the beginning knows that his marriage is a mistake, and forefeel a meeting with his true love. But how many people like Angel have a relationship with the wrong people just to not be alone... And Buffy was for Angel when he even didn't know her.
I think Cordelia and their divorce will be a lot of problems, and will be one of the main reasons why Angel would keep with drugs. Because if he really loved Buffy, he knew that the girl like her don't deserve a drug addict, and they willn't have a future.
I know I will love the next two stories even more)) Thank you)
SMGbest chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Great.
So Angel and Cordelia's marriage was a disaster from the start. And drugs were old Angel's habit, and Cordelia couldn't save him or their marriage just because she wasn't the right and good enough person for Angel. It's strange that the producer and manager of the band allowed Angel get married at the beginning of their career, he's the lead singer and sex symbol, and his wife hinder his image.
Buffy was Angel's fan, and I think he will be her first serious relationship. Angel already feels that Cordelia isn't for him, and when he meets Buffy, I think it will be love at first sight. Angel will know that he found his woman, but he will be too far into drugs, and it ended with tragedy - Buffy's miscarriage. I think Cordelia also doesn't make their divorce easy to him.
I look forward to the new chapters)) Thanks!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
I guess this is what happened on the honeymoon to piss off Cordelia?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Cordelia was pissed about the honeymoon? What happened?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
I like this drabble and how you show both sides of things. Buffy is very aware of who Angel is, and despite never having met him, is upset with his marriage. Angel, who at this point seems to be completely oblivious to Buffy's existence, had a feeling that something else was out there. And Oz is great, too!
Emlily chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Awesome. Can't wait to see how Buffy and Angel will meet. Uptade soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Awesome! I like these little glimpses into the characters and their thoughts.
SMGbest chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Excellent!
So this's the prequel to "SoL", I don't care about Cordelia, but we're going to see the meeting and affair of Buffy and Angel. Buffy is still in school, but she was an actress, when she had a relationship with Angel, and Angel was married to Cordelia for a while.
I thought it would be a sequel to Buffy and Angel's family life, but the beginning of their relationship is even more exciting.
I look forward to update))
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2013