Reviews for Brave New World
meltedcupcake chapter 2 . 2/12
You're a great writer! I can't wait until more of this is up! I now see Jimmy as an asshole. He wasn't right for Beth anyway. Poor Beth omg. Why'd she date an asshole like Jimmy?! He was lucky I wasn't there, I would have murdered him :) Anyway, great writing! Me like your writing 3 More please :)
Heatherlina chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter soon.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Awe man. Please continue writing. This story is actually pretty good. I was so absorbed halfway through this chapter that I smacked myself when I realized I was at the end and there was't more. Its really good and I hope you pick it back up.
lithriel23 chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
I know that you probably aren't going to finish this, but I really like your writing style and I hope you post more
GeorgieGirl75 chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Really enjoyed these two chapters it's a shame that this story has been abandoned, as it was a great start. Fingers crossed that you might decide to update it again.
Gloria chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Please update it sounds like a good story so far :)
Stojo chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
I hope you come back to this story! I'd love to find out where it goes next
KatieKat99 chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
It's been a while, but I just read it! Please start writing it again!
sandy.morganlopez chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Loving this story so far! Please pick it back up soon. :)
katie.pierce23 chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Love this story!
Can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
Fremione-lover16 chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
I love a good Daryl/Beth fic and I do believe I've found me one. :p can't wait for the next update. :)
Mrs.Monster chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
This is really fantastic and I love that its starting at the farm, instead of the prison. Don't get me wrong, I like the prison fics too, but this is a refreshing change.

Really looking forward to reading more!
lilhanna chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
This is the start of a story that I believe will be really great. I really love it so far. And I will be waiting. Waiting for your next update because I know that it will not disappoint.

I also l
steffy2106 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
will you update again soon.
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
I like where this is going! Great job cant wait for more!