Reviews for 12 O' clock
2Awesome4Life chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Awwww that was sweet.I think all your work is great so just keep it you can do both,a little variety is always something authors should try for in there work You're on the right track so don't worry about it and just keep doing what you do because we all love it either way _
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
"Awww it is fine my fair maiden. A kiss shall cure me off all the wounds you have-OW!" He yells in pain as I shoot a hex at him and he lets go.
Hahaha
MISS.SUNNYBAUDELAIRE chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Cute story and kinda funny! :D
No, I like innocent stories. I think they can be cuter and sweeter than the lustier ones. Not to say I don't like the lustier ones, but when it's get to sex I just stop reading because it's too much for me.
Keep writing your innocent stories, they're really good. :) And don't try to write lustier stories if it makes you uncomfortable (I just assumed since you said you stray away from doing that). It can be weird, I feel uncomfortable just getting the characters in my story to kiss. :p

More about the story itsself..
I like how you wrote about the time being special because of what happened, and Jinx and Kid Flash were seriously on character. Great job! :)

S. Baudelaire ;)
HolySnappzors chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I'm not sure if I told you this before, but a big part of Jinx's story is growing up, realizing that sometimes you do have to put with bullshit and other stuff like this. But another part of growing up is getting comfortable with who you are in a sexual pretense. Jinx and KF are teenagers and that's a time in your life when your sexual urges are stronger than ever and you have the freedom to "..." And it's a little unrealistic that every story blatantly ignores the two's sexual organs...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013