Reviews for Full Moon
Catcrazzed chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
awwww... Tsuzuki the were-puppy! could you maybe please write some more for this story? it seems very promesing!
Galadriel Caskett chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
still laughing XD

I can't imagine what Tsuzuki did to Hisoka to make the poor kid -that- frightened. XD

Ah, as long as you feed him, he'll follow you /anywhere/. So I doubt Tatsumi needs to worry much at all. Heh.
ola chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
*blink*
*blink some more*
*falls off chair*
lol. were-puppy? liking soka's face? *smirks*
that was wondrous! loved it! definitely one of my favorites
Inami chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
I was looking through Yami no Matsuei fics and saw Full Moon. I thought, whoa, this sounds serious and clicked the title without glancing at the genre... I was wondering what was going on and when I found out what just happened, well, lets say I'm still hyperventilating after laughing so much. This immediately goes to my faves. *Grins* Got any more stories?
SlyTetsuya chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
A precious and unexpected twist!
Asidian chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
*blink, blink* Bwahahahaaa! That was -hilarious-! All right, to be perfectly honest I've been putting off reading Nor Are We Out of It, but I just realized that I've -adored- everything I've read by you, so tomorrow... 12 chapters. *happy going-to-read-long-good-fanfic-smile* _
Yue T. K. Sumeragi chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
wouahahha! were-puppy! X) *dry her eyes* oh gosh, lets hope you doesn't have more funny fics or I'll break a rib. hum, too late *aouch* _

Kenren chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Too cute! I have to say your humor works are just as wonderful to read as your serious works! I enjoy reading them very much as even your off-beat funny fics seem to be in keeping with the characters. I'm so glad to read these light-hearted pieces!
meryl lynn chapter 1 . 9/6/2002