Reviews for Enceinte
Daemon-The-Kishin chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
this is REALLY good please make more
Remotecat25 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Great story, sort of parallel to the comic but still original in its own way. Do you plan on continuing this story since SakiCakes updates her stories and you could do a another chapter like you did here? I think the characters had their personality's and had no grammar errors that I could find. Please continue!
AKimiB chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Please please please tell me that you're gonna continue this!

I am literally squealing over the many possibilities and freak outs and sweetness!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Oh god what if this creates an even smaller ragnorock in the child
Aoni chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Yush! CroMa Pregnancy fic! Their are not any real completed ones I dont think. I look forward to this, its good.
BlackGirlAnimeLover chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
*sob* *sob* S-So beautif-AHHHHHHHHHHHHH (XD haha, i don't even cry u just tear up and yell everywhere.
Akire Rosales chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
AW YISSSS

Thank you lord! PRAISE THE LORD! THEE HAS HEARD MY PRAYERS! I've been asking him to please, please inspire a good, dedicated, talented writer to make a multi-chapter fanfiction of CroMa related to pregnancy.

HE HEARD ME! HERE YOU ARE! REJOICE CROMA BROTHERS AND PRAISE THE LORD! *cries forever*

Saki is going to be delighted when she sees this! I hope you already told her aye!? if not I'll tell her! Her CroMa pregnancy fanart is amazing xD

Well-written, in-character, cute and fluffy, pregnancy CroMa... this is a dream come true ;w; please, please dont give up on this fanfic! I've been waiting for this for so long! There are many pregnancy CroMas out there, but most of all are either one-shots or just incomplete fanfics. Please keep going and finish this one!

I'll make fanart for you if you do!