Reviews for A con to the heart
Ines chapter 20 . 5/6/2016
Maravillosa historia mucho mejor q lo q luego resulto ser la temporada, enhorabuena
Guest chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
? Why Sara Left again? it's a fanfiction it's supposed to be Neal and Sara together forever.. I mean it was already hard to see leaving and cut her episodes from S5, why did you do that? you're supposed to keep them together !
annon chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
I started to like your fanfics but sorry to say that, your little notes and your obsession with Matt are annoying.. Can you just write fanfics just for fanfics and stick only with the show?! and btw Matt and Simon are not married why are u calling him husband? and Yeah he's Bi he loves women as well!
jjgeraghty chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
I really love this story! I hope you write a sequel with Sara realizing that London is not all it is cracked up to be and comes back to New York to be with Neal!
Tempe4Booth chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
soooooooooooooo not fair i was hoping for the reunion of Sara and Neal a year later
Xerxes chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
What beautiful writing you are a blessing..from the teribly writing here plz continiue
anewWCfan chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
You are a good writer. Yours is one of the better fanfiction works. I never read any Sara/Neal fiction because I don't like her in the show but I love your version of her, and I'm glad I tried. I just replace her face with another and enjoy your good writing. I love how you describe Neal's beauty and Sara's appreciation of it. It speaks for a lot of women out there! Keep them coming. Thanks.
Mamouti chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
I really enjoyed the two left chapters, the moment between neal and peter and of course the proposal was magnificient but at the end neal lied to Sara, isn't he? I promised her, he'll be a freeman soon but that is not true and he has accepted the deal with kramer without a fight!
Please tell me there will be another chapter because it can't end like this...
caseylf123 chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Sweet ending.
caseylf123 chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
Oh I just loved that. It was so sweet. And who doesn't love Neal's naughtiness?
govgal chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
Wow. That is going to be a disaster... Poor Peter.
Flower chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
Omg, are you going with this story where I think you're going? Excellent job! Can we have a PART TWO to follow Neal's adentures? PLEASE
Mamouti chapter 18 . 8/24/2013
oh hell I fear about what Kramer is currently preparing with neal, and I can't wait to see what will happen between neal and sara
Guest chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
OMG ! And only one chapter left?
caseylf123 chapter 18 . 8/23/2013