Reviews for Alternatively, Reburied
ThePentagonalVistaPoint chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This was probs the only Humor Sherlock fic that actually made me laugh pretty darn hard. IT WAS HYSTERICAL. Loved it :)
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
That was so stupid it actually hurt! Other than that it was awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter of 'Unburied', but this was cool to read in the interum. Keep up the amazing writing, I just can't get enough!
sherlockandwaffels chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
what even ... iv lost the ability to even omg i feel sorry for jim lol :)
DoctorofMine chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Reading this in living room with dad and had to explain why I was laughing so hard I was crying. This is beautiful. Just FYI
reddawn56 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Oh my lord, I am the crazy lady sitting in her car laughing tell she cries! All alone, mind you! Windmilling arms! I love it! * snicker *
Xayhra chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh my gosh! That was completely hilarious! Awesome job! You should write more crack :)
chubbybunny96 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I ALMOST DIED. THIS IS TGE FREAKIN FINNIEST CRACK FIC I HAVE EVER READ. I choked on my tea when you came into my story and just HSM and I'm jus so done, so done. How done? 300% done with this story!
mollyisyourgirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wtf did I just read?
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This makes me happy.

Your other story just stabs me in the fucking chest over and over and I'm just sort of feels-bleeding all over your carpet and askfhihlahldkkl;
goanago chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
jajajajaja! You have no idea how this made me laugh! seriously! JAJAJAJAJA! I can't stop!... ok, ok... to the review... this was amazingly funny! the diet cook book for Mycroft, selling it to e-bay... Moriarty shooking himself! that was hilarious... the singing part! jajaajaja! and from there it only became insane! I couldn't stop laughing!
Which now that I think about it, makes me extremly nervous for what could possibly mean to the other story! you are really going to kill us, aren't you?
welll that was amazing!
THANK YOU!
xD
stripedbandit chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This was so amazing. I was laughing so hard, I was crying.
StArBarD chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I Love doing this for stories. Its always weird, yet somehow so freeing!