Reviews for The Hunt Begins
Quick Brown Fox chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Sorry I took so long to review...this is EXCELLENT, you should be a professional writer (if you aren't already). I can't say anything - it's pretty much perfect.
BlackRose chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
This is lovely - totally fluid, just steeps you right into the lives of these two and carries you along with them. The dialog and descriptions are wonderful.
Lady Aliena chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Meriko, this is great! You can't just leave it like that, though! You really should continue on it. It was beautifully written and the relationship between the two cousins was well-done. The dialogue really fit with the game too. Wonderful story! You're very talented.
Scarbie chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
I loved this story. I really enjoyed how you took characters that got absolutely no tic (no time) in the game and fleshed them out. It was extremely well written with great descriptions. *sighs* If only I could write like this. The dialogue just flowed.

"Yes, I expect you would rush off to do battle, breathing fire like a wyrm." I really liked that one.
RevanLight chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Very cool. I love how you took those oh so minor characters and followed them. Great job, love the writing. Are you going to write more?