Reviews for Fade To Black
OITNBLUVER chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
OMG UPDATE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
Very interesting. Very different. A story unlike all the others. Please, give us more!
Maddz2 chapter 6 . 2/6/2016
okay...you need to continue this. like actually, you need to write more. I love the way it has gone so far. having each chapter focusing on a different characters take on the situation. it's amazing! Please update it again!
Turn.Me.On chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
I cant wait to see what happens next!
Reven207 chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
I hope you do some new chapters soon!
The Fortunate Paper-knife chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
I haven't expected the Piper's development! Impressive! I got to save more time to read this story :).
The Fortunate Paper-knife chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
Hard to handle tough love from Red, but she's meant well. I always adore Red. Thank for sharing the story
The Fortunate Paper-knife chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
Fischer, yes, thanks for taking care of the screwdriver. At least, we got some Vauseman's action going on.
The Fortunate Paper-knife chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
Alex's perspective is awesome, Thank you, and of course, reading couple more chapter would be great :)
The Fortunate Paper-knife chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Quite a start, thanks for sharing.
Solitary100 chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
I'm confused. You keep referring to Piper as the new prisoner. I understand Nicky was remembering when she first encountered Chapman, and she was new at that time. But when Nicky was standing behind Chapman in the phone line, that was the post SHU Chapman right? Chapman was no longer a new prisoner post SHU. She is supposed to be mean looking according to Alex and Nicky and scary, according to Red. Maybe even a meaner buffer Chapman can't take on a humungous bull dyke who is both taller than her and outweighs her. However, this meaner post SHU Chapman should know better than to provoke a big bull dyke without being told by Nicky. I'm assuming Piper is about to enlist the help of Crazy Eyes to take care of the big bull dyke, hence the whispering? If that's the case, it's not apparent in this chapter.
izzielg chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
Piper and Suzanne ... So weird !
What about Alex in all of this ?
I can't wait for more, please come back soon
luveverythingtv chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
really like this! Are you going to keep going through all of the characters or are you circling back to Piper's POV?
Can you please explain this new thing that Piper has going on with Suzanne? TBH i would have thought Piper would have gone with Poussey before going with Warren. Can't wait to find out more, Update soon! :)
izzielg chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
Oh my godness, didn't expect this at all but well... post soon, I'd like to know where this will lead !
Reven207 chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
Wondering what's gonna happen to Pennsetucky?