Reviews for I Need a Reason
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 1/13
*hugs Eren and pushes their heads together* this was beautiful!
STRFKERlvr chapter 1 . 1/1
are you kidding me this was beautiful
levi may have kicked eren in the body but you kicked me in the feels so i commend you
AdDicTiOn chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I love you, but hate you, but love you. Yes, you didn't kill of any of them, and I love you for that, but the story still stabbed my heart so I hate you... 3 3 3 3
Monique23 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Beautiful, beautiful pearl.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
aww :D
moo chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Shinjiteru chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
this is absolutely wonderful :) truely is.
Sabrina chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
"Your purpose is to keep me alive."

*inhuman screeches*

FUUUCK! I just went nuts at that one part. Everything just melted inside of me. Ahhh I loved this C: Also, I just think it's so romantic and poetic that Rivaille thinks he'll die if Eren dies.. wether it's from his own hand, or he refers to emotionally dying or quite literally dropping dead if he dies.. it's that notion of needing someone the way you need air.. I've always been such a sucker for that sort of shit. XD

The way this chapter starts is so compelling, too. Three sentences in the one-shot and I was already emotionally invested O.O I think that's record time! XD

As always, it was very well written. I really like your style of writing, specially when it comes to RiRen because I feel you really do understand the characters and write accordingly to what they would do and what they would feel at a given situation. That's why it doesn't matter if it's an AU or the universe in which the anime/manga unfolds; that's still Rivaille and that's still Eren and the way you write dialogue is also very good and it greatly helps us believe it's true.

Thank you for putting all this work and dedication into what you write! It shows your love not only for the craft but for the characters and the story CC:
IsyPerolla chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I loved this oneshot, she is beautiful! This denial of the Rivaille in not wanting to kill Eren is adorable! It's so good see how he clung at "his brat" *-*

Ahh, that cute, Rivaille not likes of the Eren's mask submissive and controlled, and he was happy to see again the Eren emotional and brash... this is really cute *-*

"Your purpose is to keep me alive." - Gosh, it was very beautiful, it was a perfect declaration! If I were Eren, after of this I would have thrown myself into the arms of Rivaille, kissed him until he runs out of air, and would stay with him forever, hehe xD

Oh, good, in the end, Eren stayed alive for the Rivaille *-*
rin06rimichi chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
The story was So good... Above all the last part, when Rivaille leaned down to meet Eren at aye-level and reached down to ruffle the brunet's locks... *w* It was a perfect fluff part -w-

¡I love RiRen! x3

Kisses! oxo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
TTTT feeelsss
Awesome fic
Totally not viewing it as RiRen, btw. It doesn't seem like it. More like they're close friends or just a subordinate/commanding officer relationship.