Reviews for There For You
sora chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Keep on making more stories
XX chapter 33 . 8/7/2013
… Simon's reason sounds like something I would and have said. Which is odd, as I'm the biggest computer nut out of my friends - shouldn't it be them giving me that reason, yeah?

… you spelt Yamaki's name wrong. It is not spelt Yamachi, it is spelt Yamaki - look it up on the Wiki if you don't believe me, yeah?

I feel like an idiot for pointing out a misspelled name, yeah? Mainly 'cause I screw up Rika and Ruki a bunch. Though considering most of the junk (it is junk. I cannot write fanfiction for the life of me) I write has Rika/Ruki with a little voice in her head named Rika/Ruki, it's understandable, yeah?

Wow. I cannot believe I just brought in my own writing while I'm leaving a Guest Review. I feel like a right idiot. I am a right idiot, yeah?

… I'm rambling a bunch, yeah? Sorry 'bout that. But I just hit a sugar high, so I'm currently less sane than I normally am, yeah?

Ignore all the random yeahs, yeah? It's a habit that ends up in my reviews. Not like I can help it, yeah?

I'm going to stop reviewing here before I start sounding like an utter lunatic. Too late anyway, yeah? I already sound like an utter lunatic, yeah? Sorry. Really sorry. I am sorry, yeah?
Shiennut chapter 56 . 10/16/2012
I never get tired of reading this over and over again! This is one of the best RxR I've read _
PAS-15 chapter 56 . 9/28/2012
This is an amazing story! I read it once before and just read it again it's that good!
Avedici chapter 56 . 10/18/2011
amazingly beautiful story

love this!
Estefani chapter 11 . 5/6/2011
YES! FINALLY! I cannot wait for it! I kinda feel sorry for Matt through LOL
Estefani chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
LOL at the beginning! Serves Matt right! I wonder what Rika told Ryo? I cannot wait for the dance!
Estefani chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
Wow, that was amazing what Alice did for Tai! AWESOME!
Estefani chapter 8 . 5/6/2011
Shit, things just got hotter. _ I cannot wait to see Kazu's and others' reactions! Great chapter!
Estefani chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
That was awesome! I love how Ryo's father defended Rika! I feel sorry for Tai because he's stuck with a butthole and a blindness woman! I wonder how Ryo going to react to the dance? :D
Estefani chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Wow, Rika did told her father off! I wonder what she wrote on the paper before she hand it over to Tai? Hmm...
Estefani chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
Alice just came out of no where LOL and what is up with Henry? Last time, I remember, he would be the voice of reason...Kazu and Kenta are same. Takato and Jeri probably going out, right?

Rika didn't know that she had a brother in a wheelchair? Just wow...I wonder what's going to happen now? Over all, good chapter. )
Estefani chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
"The day your defenceless is the day Calumon hates his creampuffs and happily marries Impmon."

IMAO! Ryo is so damn funny! I always did like him when I watched the tamers on satuday mornings. Rika's mom was funny as well with her questions in the end!

This chapter is great!
Estefani chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Wow, damn. They've kissed already. Ryo is a nice guy!

AWESOME!
Estefani chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
LOL at Matt getting pwded.

Nice...