Reviews for Heat
Thedevilsangel chapter 1 . 9/22
Lucette de la Lu chapter 1 . 4/14
omg /
that has to be some of the BEST smut i've ever read!
and the ending was GREAT!
awesome story, plus you like hetalia!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
"I wash those sheets!" That had me dying! Great story.
violet -x3 stone chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Ugh, the love that is going on here. This is my first time reading a Marball fanfic, even though I guess I have been shipping them for a while. (Without watching the show.) and after I started watching the show I had school and summer stuff I had to do, so I never had time for shipping. (Worst thing in the universe! I love my ships.)

Anyways, I loved your story soo much! The way that he drugged himself was a really cool idea that I would have never thought up. Also the language that you use in the story is great (eloquence) it really enhanced the story. It was also funny in its own way, especially at the end.

I'm gonna see if you any other Marball stories, and if you don't, PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE! I loved it sooo, much. Thank you for writing something so great.

Kae Hee Rin chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I'm speechless o.o ... I mean that as a good thing,though :3
AngelicPerson chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Love it!
Silvermist Nightray chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I like the closet part. I don't know if it was meant to be a pun of Bubba being "in the closet" about their relationship or just a really funny extra scene. Oh, I don't know. This story is making me lose my sane train of thought. Gah, whatever. Awesome fic, by the way.
SeverNSkull chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Mhm. I most certainly will favorite.
Shiage Zagatsuki chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
*Breaths in* I only watched the cartoon a few times, but.. this is.. *HAAAHH* I am, at the current moment, grinding my teeth together and biting my tongue to stop myself from smiling in a very idiotic manner (which is quite.. weird for me..) and blushing to the depths of who-knows-what exactly.

And you know? The picture seems quite appropriate for the part where PG and Marshall.. well, for the lack of better term, when Marshall... um.. entered... PG.

Okay, I unfortunately can't put this in my favorites, because... of very obvious reasons and I'll get into (possible) troubles if I do so.

But this, dear Awesome (Very, Very Awesome) Empress, has to be the hottest... smut that I've ever read here in Fanfiction, and that really scares me, actually.. Since I realized not too long ago, that as I read more smut, lemons, lime, whatever (I can't believe my own hands are typing this, mind you), my mind is becoming... more... more.. Um.. M-more.. Uh.. creative! Yeah, Creative!

And even as I scroll up while typing this review, I could feel my toes curling as I stiffen and let the shiver run up my spine. (not that I have a choice anyway..) Can you believe what mere words can do to a person?!

..And even if I pretend to be angry... I love this anyway... and loving this means that my sister slapped me when she saw what I was reading.. Oh well! It was worth it!
I wanna be the very best chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Awesome, amazing, perfect.
Olive-Gravity chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Awwwww! I wanna know what happens after he gets in the closet... Oh well. This was great and I loved it ;3 and if you do take requests, that is what I want
Teppen chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Haha! Marshall makes me laugh
VendettaPhantomhive chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
that was the best thing evaaaaaa I also reminded me of another one shot I read called love in a beaker. you should check it out its pretty cool but yours is wayyyyy better
MlxPG chapter 1 . 10/27/2013