Reviews for Frozen Child
Teonna13 chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
Teonna13 chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
So hoof
Candy Phantom chapter 16 . 8/20/2015
I requested Let it Go at my aunt's wedding. It was fun.
Candy Phantom chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
You put Jazk (that turned into Nazi XD) in there instead of Jack, but I'm not telling you where. ~ :D
Candy Phantom chapter 11 . 8/20/2015
Wait. Are you a guardian, a witch, a demigod, a halfa, or a ghost?
Candy Phantom chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
What's Bunny's first name? It starts with an e... is it Evelin? XD
Candy Phantom chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
I just realized that this is your story. I was just looking through the archives! XD
herpderp chapter 15 . 5/26/2015
Okay, this is a good idea for a story. And for the most part I liked it but, you're grammer, punctuation, spelling, and overall usage of the wrong words irks me to no end. Not to mention that your plot is very predictable, and at the same time the consistency of Swiss cheese. Okay, you introduce interesting characters, but only mentioned them in the beginning and end, killed off the two closest people to Jack, I can actually get that part though. But he didn't properly grieve them, everyone was completely out of character, and their dialog was just stating the obvious. That is pretty annoying to me. You misspelled Jack's name, it's Overland not Overlander. You don't even know how to preview your writing before publishing it obviously, or you wouldn't have all these errors. You need to work on your spelling and commas as well. You tend to have sentence fragments instead of full comprehendable sentences you use apostrophes instead of quotation marks half of the time. You're characters are bipolar as well, okay one minute Jack is a cowering, helpless little boy, the next he's beating the bogeyman up. Do you see the problems here?
Guest chapter 9 . 4/23/2015
Zyenna chapter 16 . 4/5/2015
This was really sad but good. I cried a little when Jacks dad died. I do have one question though. If Jack replaced Old Man Winter when he passed the. Who's gonna replace Jacks dad? That's the only thing you left wide open here...
Chise Sakamoto chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This is one of my favorite stories!
Chise Sakamoto chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
I love it! It's awesome and perfect and cool and awesome!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 15 . 2/6/2014