Reviews for Frozen Child
No longer exsists chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This is one of my favorite stories!
No longer exsists chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
I love it! It's awesome and perfect and cool and awesome!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 15 . 2/6/2014
cute story
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
luv it
Roses Wrath chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Looks good so far! :D
Joanny-chan chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This story is wonderful, sorry if I am reviewing on chapter one, but I just read it and went back to the first page. Anyway as I was saying, in my opinion I think this story should have a sequel, I am just saying this since I just read it. Anyways good story keep up the good work and I hope you did write a continuation for this story, if you do, you will know who is your first reader might be! _
Lousia Rose chapter 14 . 9/10/2013
For how long?
vampireharry the 2 chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
I love the ending!
Phantom Trainer chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
this was awesome and i was glad to share in the journey with you. *bows in a fancy manner*

Until next time,
Phantom Trainer.

Phantom OUT!
Lokithenightfury chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Aww, it's over? Too bad, that was an awesome story! Can't wait for what you'll cook up next! ;)
ParisPhantom chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Well all great things must come to an end :( but I loved this story all the way from the beginning to the end. I can't wait till you next story and well till then...Ta! ;)
vampireharry the 2 chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
Yay, good things have happened! Jack's fine and Pitch will be frozen for a good long while, happy day! I can't wait to see how Jack (and the polar bears too, I guess) will change the Guardians' lives, both day-to-day and overall!
ParisPhantom chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
awwwwwe well I loved this story, another one comes to an end. well till next time.
B. Y. Orange chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
Oh what a cute chapter! I loved it!
AyameKitsune chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
Aww, so sweet! More please!