Reviews for Children of the Present
sapphire53 chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
Yay new chapter! I think that this chapter was pretty good, its getting pretty serious and I wonder if your going to put the international digidestined children in? Now I think its going to be like the Myotismon chapter where the digimon terrorise the people and how they are going to calm everyone. Either way I know life always gets in the way, just glad that you haven't given up on this story. And just out of curiosity have you heard of digimon adventure tri? Hope you upadate again!
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
Great to know you're back, keeps it up!
Permanently Inactive chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
Listen this chapter was awesome. I stand by what I've said before if your life gets in the way don't sweat it because this story is awesome. I mean I love to see an update in my inbox but I respect the fact that we all have lives outside of fanfiction. Keep up the good work and I'll see ya next time.
mds777 chapter 20 . 11/25/2014
BOOYAH! What now!? This story is both epic and awesome. Positively excited just reading this story. Keep on rocking. :)
RavenKing77 chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
This story is amazing, I have to inmate I was a little worried about adding the Hunters into the story but you out of all people actually made it work keep up the good work, but do it on your own pace please, don't won't to tier you out now do we?
sapphire53 chapter 20 . 11/8/2014
Sorry for the late review, after reading this I had a little panic attack after remembering that I had to do an assignment of one of my college courses due in one hour. And I forgot. Either way, the beginning of this was so funny! Then the entering of thw hunters was confusing but after reading it over I got it. The ending got me though, I never thought the Marcus would give up but every hero has their low points. Now with the new xros digimon I wonder if they can some damage. Will Marcus explain everything that happened in the digital world? Hope you update soon!
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
Even though this chapter was mostly about the seasons I haven't watched it was still fun to read
Nova Ozuka chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
Tsuwamon Burst Mode, huh? This fight would be fun to watch.
Permanently Inactive chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
Very, very good chapter! It was a lot of fun to read and very action packed! Keep making those characters come to life bro.
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
I was confused because i ve never watched savers, now im even more confused, but i still love this story! Its awesomeee
DalekDavros chapter 19 . 10/9/2014
Good chapter. Also when you say each team has to surpass the strength they had at their strongest point do you mean everyone is going to get access to the higher level forms like the mega level? Keep up the good work.
sapphire53 chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
It was hard to keep up with all the explaining at the end, especially with Kouichi but other that that I thought that it was cool. I thought that Suzie really became a mini Rika but its great to know that she was just misunderstood and that she actual cares about everyone. But the situation doesn't look good and now with the hunter it makes me more confused. Though its only the part where Kouichi knows the Hunters. Might you be able to explain it to me. I haven't finished watching the Xros Wars season. Everything else is good and I hope you can upload whenever you can.
Rpgstar chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
Glad your back, was missing this story.

Great new chapter, and glad the hunters are there. I also liked how you explained why nobody really remembers, it wasn't them because he needed digi-destined at peak performance lol.

So now we just need TK to learn Hope again so we can have MagnaAngemon (lol just like the show, TK the last one to reach Ultimate yet when he does he's going to own eveyrone)

And now it's time for the 02 kids and everyone else to get involved. Going to be interesting.
Nova Ozuka chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
So I was right about it being Jewelbeemon. Things are going to get very interesting very soon.
Permanently Inactive chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
Great chapter as always. Even though the explanations were long your takes on them were interesting enough to make up for it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »