Reviews for Children of the Present
thunderstudent chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Nice action chapter, although I didn't expect Tai's Agumon to warp all the way to Mega so soon. Looks like Agumon had some Digicore energy left in the tank after all. Now the rest of the season 1 Digidestened need to fiure out how to reach the Ultimate level {and Mega for Matt and Gabumon}.Maybe Calumon can help. Anyway great chapter, can't wait for the next. WarGreymon for Ever!
Nova Ozuka chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
This story may lack the characters from Fusion, but it makes for that much in quality. Next I want to correct you on just one thing, Wallace's name is actually Willis. Remember to use spell check. Or perhaps get a betareader to find and correct your typos for you. Keep up the good work!
Resya018 chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
This is the first time I review as a silent reader. Usually I review a long review for a fic that I think are good. But since this one doesnt have too many errors or something else, I think I dont need to comment. But this time, I just want to ask you some favors.
Since my most fave digimon is frontier, I hope you make the other four evolve into their fusion. It's unfair that only Takuya and Kouji have their potential showed in the series...
And I think this fic's climax is getting nowhere... there would be a huge fight is on december right? But it's still in September so, I'm kind of worry...
That's all from me. Sorry if there're some that irks you
fanakatsuki chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Really very good fighting scenes. I wonder if rika is fine? And poor yamami have to do a lots of things.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Two groups are still undisclosed... hope they come out alright. Regardless, you're doing great!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
You should have the rest of the leaders have a lecture with Marcus for being the only leader without goggles when everyone gathers again. Lol :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
Well so far I just finished reading all 11 chapters.

This has potential to be really good.

I do think I already see a plot twist your aiming for. Looks like the main enemy or part of them are going to be the original digi-destined. Things are just looking that way, between your scene at the beginning of chapter 11 and the teacher talking about the experiments.

I kinda wish though that you didn't join the 4 digi-worlds now into one, I think that should have been part of the story in itself, and the dark ocean being the key or something.

I also think Rika had a point, a very interesting point.. it was just so fortunate that they all ended up meeting the way they did, right down to Tai working for the bread shop. I wouldn't trust anyone of them either lol.

As of right now, DATS team is the only team I think that can go Mega, technically the legandary warriors can if they are together, otherwise human mode seems to be champion and beast seems ultimate. Davis's team can also go Mega I think or at least Merge, so that leaves the originals (TK and Kari are somewhat part of that too), they probably should have to go on a quest sooner or later to relearn their crests so they can unlock their digimons ultimates and mega.

Keep going with this though. It has a lot of potential.
darknes chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
good
first digidestined? two options tai kamiya and zeromaru(ultraforceverdramon) or ryo and agumon or veemon
fanakatsuki chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
Well i liked the story in the way like it is now but i wish only two things. First: could the first five digidestined have a appearence too? Second: i would like it if yutaka and shinya could become warriors too. That would be cool. For yutaka steel and for shinya ether wood or earth. But then it would be a new warrior(like when the spirit of darkness duskmon/velgemon changed too lowemon/jagerlowemon) for both of them. So no mercurymon/sephirothmon and arbormon or grumblemon. Instead some very new ones. I really wish that this could happen if you don't mind.
Jackpot 2 chapter 8 . 3/26/2014
If you want some comedy inspiration, then you have got to check out the Fairy Tail manga. I garuntee it is one of a kind when it comes to their comical scenes.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Let me geuss, these are sentries trying to test everyone? On another note, there are quite a few typos in here, most likely from just typing to fast, but props for having the teams get to know each other.
Berry Doyle chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Those are some interesting combinations you've put together. I can't wait to see how they do together in battle.

I like how varied their selected activities are. Also, leave it to Masaru to take the others to a gym.
thunderstudent chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Another great chapter, I can't wat to see how the mixed groups fight together or how you'll handle the problem of the season 1 dididestened not being able to digivolve their digimon to ultimate
DalekDavros chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Nice Chapter. Also among the Goggle boys and Marcus who do you think would be the overall leader? Good luck in the SATs and Keep up the good work.
mrcsfhrrs chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Hey awesome story so far. I hope you did well on the SAT and keep up the good work.
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »