Reviews for Children of the Present
Ultimateblack chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
Well, it wasn't that bad... But I think maybe you should reread the chapters that you haven't uploaded and take out some unnecessary events that are just fillers. For example, maybe you can leave out the things that happen in school and send the DDs to the digital world. Then trap them there and let your story progress. I don't know what you have planned but I'm just giving a suggestion because I think that roaming the digital world allows you more writing freedom. I've read a number of stories with lots of fillers and they just get boring after some time. And also, Just be careful not to add cliches
Permanently Inactive chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
Don't worry yourself about this chapter man, it was actually quite good. I enjoyed it quite a bit. This was a lot of fun to read, so seeya next time.
Your fan,
sonofthetrigod
DalekDavros chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
Good Chapter. Also how could a gate be opening at Hikarigaoka when Blackwargreymon sealed the gate there with his dying breath? Keep up the good work.
fanakatsuki chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
Will shinya a legendary warrior too? Because if kumamon can onky talk to other warriors and Tommy than it means shinya is a warrior too. Aww why did you make ryo go to play gitar. I wanted to see him dancing with rika. But i am now excited about the big battle.
CharmyXcream14 chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
Oh boy 50 digimon this will be intresting and dang my favorite twins didn't show up but I can't wait to see what happens!
TaitanoRules555 chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
I like the date thing you did with this chapter ex: October 31.
Ciradel the ChronicleWriter chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Yup, this story feels quite interesting :) .
Berry Doyle chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
Interesting chapter, even if a lot of it was shipping based. I bet the festival is going to be fun (well, aside from the far more serious confrontation between Takuya and Yutaka.)

My feelings about the Xros Wars gang are that I would like to see them included, either as side characters or main characters. My only reservations about making them main characters are that it makes the very large main cast even larger, and that it feels a little late to be introducing main characters.
AH11K9 chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
It would be nice to have the Xros Wars characters in here after all it would make the Digimon season crossovers complete. As to main or side characters depends if you think they can still be of use or can still have character development. Hope this helped!
TaitanoRules555 chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
You should have put in a time reference of 2 years ago, it kinda flowed together and I didn't realize at first it was a memory. And make xros wars/hunters cameo characters.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
I liked the chapter :)
Really wanna know what Ken and Kouichi are gonna do.
Xros Wars as side characters is better in my oppinion, it would be weird to add them to the story by now
Pandora the Ghost Elf chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
What an aewaome chapter, a lot of things seem to be happening! Can't wait to find out what's gonna happen next! :D

As for the Xros Wars and Hunsters, I don't have much attatchment to them as the other five groups but I do think they would be good help/allies as side characters (that may slowly join as main characters...)! Whatver you choose I'm sure it'll be a sweet read.
sapphire53 chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
I thought that it was a good chapter and funny too! I hope that Kouichi can help Ken with his problem, but if he knew that digimon were following everyone why didn't he say anything? But I was laughing really hard at the beginning of the chapter and was surprised by what happened to the legendary warriors and who Takuya deals with the guilt. Hope you update soon and great stories!
OMNISENSE95 chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
Man... Takuya has it rough... you know, that scenario bears a small bit of semblence to an unspecified scene in my Digimon Legacy story... it is similar to how Takashi thinks he killed his own mother (which he really didn't). As for the Xros Wars... with how you've been handling the story so far, I think cameos or minor characters would work best.
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »