Reviews for Children of the Present
ADUAN II chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
Well, I don't feel that this was a badly written chapter. I also don't feel that your writing has been going downhill.
What I would say is that I hope you already have overall plot planned out. Just keep writing at your own pace, but of course I would also like it if you can finish this story to the end because I have seen many good stories just abruptly stop.
Turtles18 chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
keep up the good work
Berry Doyle chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
I'm expecting to see lots of confusion between the various parties (namely Xros Heart and everyone else). I'm glad we get to see Nene in action right away, especially because she's so good at recon.

The bit with Shinya and Tommy was really cute. Shinya always seems like a fun character in all of this (all the siblings are, really.
adventuremaker16 chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
Now we get xros wars
Rpgstar chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
Have to admit, this was a pretty good chapter, not sure who those 3 people Nene mentioned are, so next chapter will be interesting.

Only thing I noticed, you seem to have forgotten Ai and Mako. Mimi said to get Suzie, but Ai and Mako are still MIA (honestly don't remember them being really anywhere but the first couple of chapters, could be wrong).

Can't wait to read the next chapter
sapphire53 chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
Yay update! I wonder what Ken and Kouichi were doing? I also want to know why Suzie is jealous of her siblings though I understand I think that she is just pushing her family away, and there must be another problem or reason considering that even now she can't be proud of her siblings. I also want to know how are they are going to battle 50 digimon by themselves and the true identity of Nene the digidestined. But I guess I have to wait for the next chapter. And I like all the cute moments like Rika and Ryo and Keenan being flustered and blushing and the legendary warriors. The moment with Shiny and Tommy in the train was cute but I got kind of got mad when I read that a mom covered her child eyes though I get her point of view it wasn't like he was doing anything wrong. Either way great chapter and can't wait for the next one with the big battle! Until next time! :)
Ultimateblack chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
Well, it wasn't that bad... But I think maybe you should reread the chapters that you haven't uploaded and take out some unnecessary events that are just fillers. For example, maybe you can leave out the things that happen in school and send the DDs to the digital world. Then trap them there and let your story progress. I don't know what you have planned but I'm just giving a suggestion because I think that roaming the digital world allows you more writing freedom. I've read a number of stories with lots of fillers and they just get boring after some time. And also, Just be careful not to add cliches
Permanently Inactive chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
Don't worry yourself about this chapter man, it was actually quite good. I enjoyed it quite a bit. This was a lot of fun to read, so seeya next time.
Your fan,
sonofthetrigod
DalekDavros chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
Good Chapter. Also how could a gate be opening at Hikarigaoka when Blackwargreymon sealed the gate there with his dying breath? Keep up the good work.
fanakatsuki chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
Will shinya a legendary warrior too? Because if kumamon can onky talk to other warriors and Tommy than it means shinya is a warrior too. Aww why did you make ryo go to play gitar. I wanted to see him dancing with rika. But i am now excited about the big battle.
CharmGirlLove chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
Oh boy 50 digimon this will be intresting and dang my favorite twins didn't show up but I can't wait to see what happens!
TaitanoRules555 chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
I like the date thing you did with this chapter ex: October 31.
Ciradel the ChronicleWriter chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Yup, this story feels quite interesting :) .
Berry Doyle chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
Interesting chapter, even if a lot of it was shipping based. I bet the festival is going to be fun (well, aside from the far more serious confrontation between Takuya and Yutaka.)

My feelings about the Xros Wars gang are that I would like to see them included, either as side characters or main characters. My only reservations about making them main characters are that it makes the very large main cast even larger, and that it feels a little late to be introducing main characters.
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »