Reviews for Children of the Present
Digimon Fan chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
Loved this chapter, you showed that Takuya can be a surprisingly good strategist, even if his ideas are a little crazy sometimes. You also showed how devastating Wildfire Tsunami is when it's combined and amplified by a wind attack. Can't wait to see how they teams fight next chapter.

On a side note, while the warrior are arguably not that strong in the human form, once they hit the beast spirit, each and everyone of them is a lot stronger than your average ultimate. I think your coming close to nerfing them. Granted MetalKabuterimon is facing MetalEtamon who's made completely out of digichrome, but I'd be surprised if MetalKabuterimon isn't also partly composed of digichrome. Also when the frontier gang was on the moon MetalKabuterimon was shown to have some kind of metal spikes coming out of his hands that would likely be extremely good for close quarters combat.
Rpgstar chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
Well just got finished reading this chapter, loved the miscommunication with Marcus's team, that is kinda what I expected to happen, everyone getting in each other's way (didn't dawn on me until the end though that basically they are all loners and usually try to fight solo which added to the misfires), while Thomas's team, I must admit Jeri suprised me the most, she was calm and prepared it seems. And I kinda curious why Thomas didn't go to Burst mode, but for some reason he seems very distracted, so that might be why.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
This should be good... and here I was thinking the Frontier gang already explained Fractal Code to the others when they told their story. Guess I was wrong.
thunderstudent chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
Another great chapter, MetalEtemon's return is definitly a shock. At least he isn't reversing Digivolutions with his bad singing like he did as Etemon. I am however surprised he choose to work for someone else since he's always about taking care of number 1. I'm looking foward to the next chapter. For poor Matt, MetalGarurumon can't come soon enough.
fanakatsuki chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
Their in trouble for sure. And MetalEtemon is now even stronger than before and Thomas and the others have there problems for sure too.
DalekDavros chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
Good Chapter. Also I Chapter 12 why did Tai have to borrow power from the other kids to have Agumon reach mega? Keep up the good work.
oni chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Digimons poor to face what it would be shiniggreymon and miragegaogamon are megs as strong as the royals khigths

exelect chapter
19Teardrop94 chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
I don't know if it was a typo, but I'm sure you had more than 8 reviews...

This story is good, btw, but the fights are finishing too quickly. Then Takuya and his friends need to show off. I've been waiting for that to happen. The only showing off was Tommy with Korikakumon. There needs to be a time when the gang stand together and go into their beast/spirit form. That would be awesome. Show off Guilmon, too. He's a special digimon and very powerful, so don't hold back too much.

Those are the thoughts that excite me and keep me reading this rp. Not that it's a bad fic, but I'm bored with it, atm.

-Tear
Guest chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Nice chapter, now I want the next chapter ;p
I really like this story, the way the teams are getting to now one another is really nice
Rpgstar chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
You asked for a review, so here it is.

This chapter was pretty good, not much in team work, more of everyone doing their own thing in the fight though (should have had them more try and fight as a group instead of breaking off to fight an opponent solo, and as fighting as a group, making mistakes or getting in each other's way a little).

Tai, Rika's fight, that was good, a little suprised you had Tai and Agumon hold back, but it's true a Greymon in that instance would have been just a target lol. Tommy should have had him switch back and forth between beast and human spirit a little, just to show him off more to the group.

Mimi's group, again, it was a good fight, and having Keenan have to save them all was the right thing to do, but I still think Henry should have lasted longer.. he kinda went down to easily.

Kari's group.. naaa that one felt way to rushed, you kinda forgot to finish the Rosemon fight, Rosemon does an attack and Takoto realizes she will be fine and Rosemon is just gone.. and having Joe show up, glad he's there, but I think it would have worked better to have someone from his group save Kabuterimon, maybe Angewoman hitting Seadramon with an arrow which caused him to loosen his grip, or even Rosemon doing something.

Now don't get me wrong, this was actually good, very good.. I'm just being a little critical because you stated you wanted reviews to help you make it better.
thunderstudent chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Nice action chapter, although I didn't expect Tai's Agumon to warp all the way to Mega so soon. Looks like Agumon had some Digicore energy left in the tank after all. Now the rest of the season 1 Digidestened need to fiure out how to reach the Ultimate level {and Mega for Matt and Gabumon}.Maybe Calumon can help. Anyway great chapter, can't wait for the next. WarGreymon for Ever!
Nova Ozuka chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
This story may lack the characters from Fusion, but it makes for that much in quality. Next I want to correct you on just one thing, Wallace's name is actually Willis. Remember to use spell check. Or perhaps get a betareader to find and correct your typos for you. Keep up the good work!
Resya018 chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
This is the first time I review as a silent reader. Usually I review a long review for a fic that I think are good. But since this one doesnt have too many errors or something else, I think I dont need to comment. But this time, I just want to ask you some favors.
Since my most fave digimon is frontier, I hope you make the other four evolve into their fusion. It's unfair that only Takuya and Kouji have their potential showed in the series...
And I think this fic's climax is getting nowhere... there would be a huge fight is on december right? But it's still in September so, I'm kind of worry...
That's all from me. Sorry if there're some that irks you
fanakatsuki chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Really very good fighting scenes. I wonder if rika is fine? And poor yamami have to do a lots of things.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Two groups are still undisclosed... hope they come out alright. Regardless, you're doing great!
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »