Reviews for Children of the Present
darkmachines chapter 15 . 4/30
I have a question. Will Robert and the others reunite with their old partners again?
darkmachines chapter 12 . 4/29
Dang, everyone going to need to learn how to go to mega one day.
darkmachines chapter 9 . 4/29
Aww, that a down that Earth, Wood, Water, and Steel are nothing going to return good and help out too.
darkmachines chapter 3 . 4/29
Huh, I hope the Warrior of Earth, Water, Wood, and Steel help to or humans get those spirit, since all ten or 20 will be need to help save the world again.
darkmachines chapter 2 . 4/29
NOOO Not Craniamon. You were one of my favorite Royal Knights. You death will be avenged!

Wait Ichigo from Bleach is a teacher... HAHAHAHAHAHA Like hell he would be about to -fall back laughing more-
Miya Kawada chapter 5 . 4/27
You are so good at keeping me interested in this. There are some things I disagree with, like Izumi not being able to control her beast spirit had they not been in deep, grave danger but that's because they were being attacked when Takuya first beast-spirit evolved and everyone was losing and in danger. Kouji was trapped in some sort of shield. However, these is my own headcanons so feel free to ignore me. Tamers world was indeed the most dangerous of them all, I agree with that. I love Tamers though. Poor Hikari. The Dark Ocean wants her again? She can't catch a break..
Miya Kawada chapter 4 . 4/27
Nice job handling such a huge cast. Do you have any tips for it? I really like everyone's interactions. Savers wasn't one of my favourite seasons but you write their characters well. And yeah, lol though I dunno I always have a theory that Ken is pretty smart even without the dark seed, he just isn't as arrogant about it.
Miya Kawada chapter 3 . 4/27
You are really good at creating emotions. I loved the Tai and Takato conversation but the Marcus scene with Keenan and Kristy was really amazing. I enjoyed it, hope to see other interactions too, will Relena play a part too? I know she's sickly but that makes her even more awesome. I hope she gets in on the action. I love Kristy too though.
Miya Kawada chapter 2 . 4/26
Ooh Kurosaki might be evil, maybe he is. I'm not sure yet though. Things aren't always what meets the eye after all.
Miya Kawada chapter 1 . 4/26
I really like this story and all the interactions between the characters. I wish my English was good enough to write a story as good as this. I love the way you write Miyako, she's a hard character for me to grasp.
Shadow's Liight chapter 9 . 3/8
Looks like you're building up for the Xros Wars/Hunters characters joining up with them soon. Lol, I like Marcus and Thomas's interaction with one another so far and this is going really well. I like it. I hope the Frontier group will be alright. They are tough though.
Shadow's Liight chapter 8 . 3/8
LOL I like Koji and Koichi's methods the best and thank you for throwing in some Kozumi and Koizumi hints, they were cute. I like it. I think JP might have counted as Zoe's stalkers once upon a time but he knows better now ne? Haha lol, I liked this chapter. Yutaka being overprotective is hilarious and poor Takato. Henry should have strapped him to a bed.
Shadow's Liight chapter 7 . 3/8
I'm not so sure about this chapter. For example, Davis and the others did need to make a choice on whether to kill some of the digimon. Or at least Cody and Yolei needed to make the choice. Davis already understood that you needed to. TK and Kari would understand that too as well as Ken. Not to mention, Tai and the others also definitely would understand because they've lost many friends in the name of good and evil and all. TK's lost his own partner and all. Davis tends to look at the bigger picture anyway just think of the Chimeramon and MaloMyotismon's battles. Also, I can totally see Suzie and Yolei not getting along. But yeah, I still liked the chapter, just got some issues with it.
Shadow's Liight chapter 6 . 3/8
I loved the Jurato in this chapter. I do enjoy Rukato a bit more but I do like both couples and I'm glad Ryo helped Rika out. He's not one of my favourites but I wish people would treat him like a person in fanfics. I really enjoyed this chapter and thank you for giving Jeri some action. I am really happy about that.
Shadow's Liight chapter 5 . 3/8
This was an amazing chapter and I only have one criticism. You just sort of infodumped on us on what they told about their adventures. Maybe expanding on the actual conversation, I know that'd make the chapter longer but still, this is pretty good so far other than the minor critiques I have.
301 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »