Reviews for Children of the Present
OMNISENSE95 chapter 9 . 1/31
You are really pulling out all the stops for this story. I look forward to the next chapter.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 1/30
The real journey begins!
Cocopop55 chapter 9 . 1/30
Aw Ryo's jealous. (Sorry a Ryuki fan here n I couldn't help but point it out _)
Angel-Amy-22 chapter 8 . 1/13
I love you. I really do. I've fangirl spasm about over a hundred times and I currently still am! I love the plot, and you've got the characters exactly like I remember them! The only thing I've noticed is the uneven scenes between the different digidestines. Like the Tamers and the Originals/ Second Generation have appeared a lot more than the Dats and Legenday Warriors.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I really want to find out what happens next!
OMNISENSE95 chapter 8 . 1/5
Okay, ignoring the minor mistyping of my penname, I'm sorry to hear that. Anyway, Yukata is bound to learn the truth sooner or later... It would be even more ironic if it turned out that he himself was a Legendary Warrior. But, that's just an idea. I doubt it would fit in well with the story you have finely laid out.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 1/4
Wow, way to add drama:)
Berry Doyle chapter 8 . 1/3
The various methods of getting rid of stalkers was highly amusing. Although I do feel rather bad for Tommy there. I also feel bad for Yutaka, but he kind of needs to lighten up. In the mean time, he makes for good comedy.

I really like the story so far. Despite having so many characters, you are handling them well. I especially liked the noted difference between Kari and Yolei's behavior regarding killing Digimon.
Elements1999 chapter 8 . 1/3
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one.
FireFox Vixen chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
can't wait for more
Stelra Etnae chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Alright, you've no doubt read my previous review, and here's my second review, as promised! Because this story deserves more reviews, seriously.
I really like how you've handled this (rather overused) Season crossover plotline, successfully weaving a story that is fresh and exciting. The characters are portrayed well, with a good balance of growth and still being able to stay in-character.

Moreover, putting the time and location at the top of each scene is a nice touch. I like how it allows readers to see clearly which events are happening simultaneously.

I like how you've handled the conflict between the groups as well. Each of the digidestined groups have different worldviews born from their respective experiences, and I think you've done a good job showing that. The Warriors haven't made much of an appearance yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing how you will handle each group's views of darkness, in particular those of 02 and Frontier.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

PS - I read your AN, but cannot think of suggestions for improving this story at the moment. All I shall say, then, is that you've been doing a great job so far, so keep it up!
Stelra Etnae chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
That last scene... (gulps) Well, things are definitely looking ominous. For all of them to be linked by some dark experiment, and for Henry to be singled out... I was not expecting that, and it makes this plot twist just all the more awesome.
I have to admit to being quite baffled by the code names. Just who is D-1, and what sets him apart from the others? Why do they want to get rid of subject 181? (These are a rheotorical question, you are not obliged to answer if it gives away anything, haha)

I would also like to point out that the part about Kouichi (at least, I'm assuming it's about Kouichi, as it wasn't explicitly stated) seems rather oddly phrased, like you missed out a few words.
"Could it be the Warrior of Darkness? No, he had a past experience with the forces of darkness once before."
From this, I'm unsure whether or not Kurosaki realizes that Kouichi is in fact the Warrior of Darkness. Unless it was your intention to leave this aspect ambiguous? If it is so, I shall patiently wait for more development.

PS - This scene fascinated me so much that I had to write a review just for it, haha. I shall now go to review the latest chapter.
thunderstudent chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
I've been waiting for this chapter for so long. I like how the Digidestened tried to defend the attacking Digimon from being destroyed and how that now the digital worlds are mergede, the Digimon from the Tamers version get turned into digieggs and are reborn like in seasons 1,2,4 and 5. Excellent work. Also a thought, maybe the season 1 Digidestened could use Calumon's powers to reach the Ultimate level until they get the ability to do it by themselves again. Just a thought. Anyway I hope to see another update soon. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
We do read those things ;) I think your story is starting to develop now, so I don't have any advices or ideas for it yet. Good work and I hope it gets even better
shadowmaster0304 chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
At least there are no more problems in destroying digimon.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
To answer your question, you could have included a Digimon Fusion aspect, but that would have made things a little too confusing, wouldn't it? Anyway, this is completely awesome, and I seriously wonder who Sanzomon is... by the way, have you check my Digimon story out at all?
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »