Reviews for Children of the Present
Shadow's Liight chapter 20 . 8/24/2017
I loved this chapter - although I have to admit it is strange seeing Hideaki as a good guy after everything I've done with him and supportive of the idea of Tagiru/Yuu and all but hey my headcanons aren't everyone's. Although that said I'm not sure I feel Suzie's coldness as IC but you must have an explanation so I'm going to wait before critiquing that. Tsuwamon Burst Mode was a wonderful idea.
Shadow's Liight chapter 19 . 8/24/2017
I really like the idea of Akari and Zenjirou's armies expanding to be honest because the two have seen Taiki fight in the Digital World so much that they deserve to get some recognition to be honest. Suzie is beginning to worry me because she's becoming more and more like Rika which is odd given how cheerful she was as a child. I'm glad Ai and Mako believe in her though because that'll help her a lot. Also, call me blonde but I don't recall Koichi meeting Taiki at all. Then again, I haven't seen the Hunters finale yet so it could just be me.
Shadow's Liight chapter 18 . 8/24/2017
The Crests are back! That is amazing. I loved the Koumi moment as they are one of my favourite pairings (and Hana wouldn't exist without them, neither would Nobu). But I love the fact that they can digivolve to Ultimate. I was sad at them losing this ability in 02 but hey in Tri, they digivolved to Mega so that's some compensation right? I look forward to seeing Stingmon digivolve and I could have sworn I reviewed this one already...maybe not.
Shadow's Light chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
Okay so I really enjoyed this chapter. I love the way you write Rika and hey even Jeri even though Tamers is my second least favourite season (Savers comes first). The 02 gang other than Yolei however seem a little bit robotic. For example, Ken's dialogue sounds a bit stilted and forced. Maybe it's your wording I'm not sure. Another thing is I'm not feeling the chemistry between the characters too much other than the Tamers. It feels like they're pushed together due to what they went through but the only parts I felt some emotion in was this last scene and the scene with Suzie and Impmon and even that could be done better.

Have you considered a betareader?
Shadow's Liight chapter 17 . 8/22/2017
I love the fact that Nene is finally here first off. Also Henry and Rika dancing is so cute. This chapter was amazing all-rounder. I hope you go more into Suzie as well, she's a fun character to explore. I look forward to more of the Xros gang and I hope the Adventure gang will be okay. You shipping Tommy/Shinya in this? That'll be a cute pair.
Shadow's Liight chapter 16 . 8/22/2017
Oh god poor Takuya. Zero you made me cry at that. This reminds me of the one episode when Takuya became BurningGreymon and nearly killed everyone in his spirit form. Man this is ten times worse. I love the others fighting for Takuya though. And yay Taiki is here finally and so is Nene. Although the first part seemed a bit rushed to be perfectly honest.
Shadow's Liight chapter 15 . 8/22/2017
I don't think Ken was responsible. Ken was a child that time. Canon proved he only thought his wish caused it. But kids think dark things. Man, poor Ken though. He really needs to tell someone about all this. He's handling too much alone. Also, Davis saying Ken can handle it feels OOC. He's always worried about Ken. I think he would needle the other to find out what was wrong personally.
Shadow's Liight chapter 14 . 8/22/2017
Ken, go to Davis! No this is not the Daiken fan in me speaking but I think his friends will take care of him. You really do like Henry lol. He's a rare favourite but it's interesting. I can see Kari being a dark spore child. It would be interesting if Taiki was too to be honest. Robert one of the first DDs? Why would he keep that a secret though? That's confusing.
Shadow's Liight chapter 13 . 8/22/2017
Well, this was an eventful chapter. I like the fact that the characters don't all get along too because that would be too convenient. As an idea it would be nice if someone got hurt due to their bickering so they realise how essential it is to work together as a team. You really are amazing at fight scenes.
Shadow's Liight chapter 12 . 8/22/2017
I really enjoyed this because you're not overpowering too much. Now if Rosemon caused them to win it would just show you're overpowering the Savers characters. Keenan's comment irked me cause well I know the Xros gang aren't here yet but it sounded kinda arrogant. But either way, good job with this chapter.
Shadow's Liight chapter 11 . 8/22/2017
I'm really enjoying your story and I really liked the Koji and Yoshino part although I think either don't describe it at all or fade to black instead of describing from the reactions and all. Just a word of advice. Also the pacing of the story is a bit too slow - I know my pacing is pretty fast but I've gotten better I think.
Shadow's Liight chapter 10 . 8/22/2017
Ok so I realised I was rereading a lot of the chapters I had already read. I can feel improvement chapter by chapter and this chapter was wonderful despite the fact that it's been awhile since I've seen Frontier. It's nice to read this story again and I especially loved the Koichi bits because he was one of my favourite characters.
SerinasHarmony chapter 26 . 8/21/2017
Omfg *inhales deeply* thERES A SKIP BEAT AND ANOTHER ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM REFERENCE IN HERE ISNT THERE *SCREAMS*
SerinasHarmony chapter 23 . 8/21/2017
*CHOKES* WTF IS KORO-SENSEI DOING HERE *SOBBING* ALL THESE REFERENCES- I CANT KEEP UP
SerinasHarmony chapter 21 . 8/21/2017
OMFG YOU- I-

I CANT BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY ADDED HATSUKOI SEKAIICHI IN THIS AUTHER-SAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING *HYPERVENTILATING*

I thought "Onodera" sounded familiar—bUT I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD ACTUALLY BE RITSU AGDKSBSKSNSKSMMS

the yaoi elements in this fic is strong 10/10