Reviews for Children of the Present
darkmachines chapter 18 . 4/30/2016
All right time to be about to go ultimate again. Lets see how everyone does.
Love Twins1 chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
Oh geez, Suzie and Yolei don't get along. I suppose given their personalities, it's understandable. Poor Jen though caught in the middle. Takeru too. I also thought Daisuke wouldn't be the one to complain about taking a digimon life, considering he had no qualms when it came to Demon or BelialVamdemon because he knew they had no choice. Miyako and Iori were the only ones protesting to that and they had to kill eventually too so I kinda disagree with Koshiro's comment. Sorry.
darkmachines chapter 17 . 4/30/2016
DarkTrailmon was cool being the first not evil that is Dark. Also my favorite Trailmon... hard pick, but I think Angler was at the top slightly then the others.
Love Twins1 chapter 6 . 4/30/2016
That was an amazing chapter once more. Thank you for giving Juri some action and I love the Jurato hints and you're writing the Ryuki pretty well too, actually I must admit you're good at this.
darkmachines chapter 16 . 4/30/2016
Aww, poor baby Kuramon, they not dangerous at all just good with spying. Unless that get to their Ultimate or Mega form then they very dangerous.
darkmachines chapter 15 . 4/30/2016
I have a question. Will Robert and the others reunite with their old partners again?
darkmachines chapter 12 . 4/29/2016
Dang, everyone going to need to learn how to go to mega one day.
darkmachines chapter 9 . 4/29/2016
Aww, that a down that Earth, Wood, Water, and Steel are nothing going to return good and help out too.
darkmachines chapter 3 . 4/29/2016
Huh, I hope the Warrior of Earth, Water, Wood, and Steel help to or humans get those spirit, since all ten or 20 will be need to help save the world again.
darkmachines chapter 2 . 4/29/2016
NOOO Not Craniamon. You were one of my favorite Royal Knights. You death will be avenged!

Wait Ichigo from Bleach is a teacher... HAHAHAHAHAHA Like hell he would be about to -fall back laughing more-
Love Twins1 chapter 5 . 4/27/2016
You are so good at keeping me interested in this. There are some things I disagree with, like Izumi not being able to control her beast spirit had they not been in deep, grave danger but that's because they were being attacked when Takuya first beast-spirit evolved and everyone was losing and in danger. Kouji was trapped in some sort of shield. However, these is my own headcanons so feel free to ignore me. Tamers world was indeed the most dangerous of them all, I agree with that. I love Tamers though. Poor Hikari. The Dark Ocean wants her again? She can't catch a break..
Love Twins1 chapter 4 . 4/27/2016
Nice job handling such a huge cast. Do you have any tips for it? I really like everyone's interactions. Savers wasn't one of my favourite seasons but you write their characters well. And yeah, lol though I dunno I always have a theory that Ken is pretty smart even without the dark seed, he just isn't as arrogant about it.
Love Twins1 chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
You are really good at creating emotions. I loved the Tai and Takato conversation but the Marcus scene with Keenan and Kristy was really amazing. I enjoyed it, hope to see other interactions too, will Relena play a part too? I know she's sickly but that makes her even more awesome. I hope she gets in on the action. I love Kristy too though.
Love Twins1 chapter 2 . 4/26/2016
Ooh Kurosaki might be evil, maybe he is. I'm not sure yet though. Things aren't always what meets the eye after all.
Love Twins1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
I really like this story and all the interactions between the characters. I wish my English was good enough to write a story as good as this. I love the way you write Miyako, she's a hard character for me to grasp.
306 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »