Reviews for Children of the Present
TaitanoRules555 chapter 26 . 3/13
Dang you made Ryo a gangester (by blood) that's pretty cool.
CharmyXcream14 chapter 26 . 3/13
Skip Beat and Ouran Highschool Host club...intresting.
BEST OC Maker chapter 26 . 3/13
Wow, now I'm scared of Rika's grandma, Demon Lords aren't digimon? And Zoe's right, there should be a Minamoto group
sapphire53 chapter 26 . 3/13
Nice chapter! There was alot of information to process but it was pretty enjoyable reading about it and read about the reactions of the other digidestined. The way the "Demon Lords" sealed away Marcus' digisoul and got the dark spores inside the kids is kind of creepy but well explained with still a little bit of mystery. Though the end when Sampson asked Marcus about taking over I always thought that he would say no but then when he said he Tai was co-commander and Sampson was on standby then I thought "This is going to be awesome!" Glad that Sampson isn't completely out of the picture! And as I read the dates and I see that its closer to Christmas and that the digidestineds are getting ready to go to the digital world. Is there something going on there? Eitherway sorry of the really long review and I really loved this chapter. And now my catch phrase I guess "Hope you update soon!"
sonofthetrigod chapter 26 . 3/13
Very interesting chapter. The back story part made me kinda sad but it was very well written. Good work with Marcus' back story involving the non Demon Lord embodiments of deadly sins. Really looking forward to the next chapter.
Your fan,
sonofthetrigod
AH11K9 chapter 26 . 3/12
I really like the back stories you gave everyone. Especially Nene's since her decision to be an idol makes much more sense.
I think there is a typo in TK and Kari's conversation. You said Daisuke instead of davis.

Overall, it's a very good attempt to bring all of the characters together, but I'll be frank that I am lost at this point... Too many characters to focus on. Don't ever bring all 6 seasons together with their Digimon at the same time. The place won't be able to accomodate the crowd. :P
Berry Doyle chapter 25 . 3/3
Fun to see the aftermath and how it's affecting the DigiDestined's daily lives.

Also, I don't really know why, but I'm satisfied with how the groups have divided up. It makes a lot of strategical sense.
Seriously you have too many Digidestined and now it's turning into another epilogue to season 2 if everyone is going to end up a Digidestined then what's the point of the name?
sapphire53 chapter 25 . 3/1
Dang! Sorry for the wording. That was an intense chapter! Especially in the end where Samson says he doesn't want to be in charge anymore, thanks for clarifying that by the way. I kind of hope that he doesn't walk out of DATS but in a way I would understand. Honestly about going to the digital world, o kind of forgot that some digidestines would have to stay behind but as for the division of the digidestines I thought that it was good. Now I just wonder how their parents will feel about this. As for the Dark Ocean I think that if all the digiworlds have merged into one world then so would the Dark Ocean, wouldn't it? Either way it was a great chapter, lots of feels and revelations and hope you can update soon!
BEST OC Maker chapter 25 . 3/1
Pretty good, great to know Yamaki taught Hashima a lesson, I always hated thst douchebag
sonofthetrigod chapter 25 . 2/28
Brilliant bro. The discussions were well thought out and the characters' passion was obvious. Thanks for an awesome chapter.
Your fan,
sonofthetrigod
CharmyXcream14 chapter 25 . 2/28
Guess no Impmon since then Ai and Mako would want to go.
Whoa you really have improved!
And you know what, you do deserve a reward!
So here have a cookie. ( gives you a chocolate chip cookie )
Hope you update soon.
But remember, like I said before, always paste your self, we don't want you get all tired about it.
See you soon! :)
Nova Ozuka chapter 24 . 2/11
I just realized that Yutaka's name and Takuya's are exactly the same, only the letters are arranged differently. When you look at them side by side...
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »