Reviews for Children of the Present
Love Twins1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
I really like this story and all the interactions between the characters. I wish my English was good enough to write a story as good as this. I love the way you write Miyako, she's a hard character for me to grasp.
Shadow's Liight chapter 9 . 3/8/2016
Looks like you're building up for the Xros Wars/Hunters characters joining up with them soon. Lol, I like Marcus and Thomas's interaction with one another so far and this is going really well. I like it. I hope the Frontier group will be alright. They are tough though.
Shadow's Liight chapter 8 . 3/8/2016
LOL I like Koji and Koichi's methods the best and thank you for throwing in some Kozumi and Koizumi hints, they were cute. I like it. I think JP might have counted as Zoe's stalkers once upon a time but he knows better now ne? Haha lol, I liked this chapter. Yutaka being overprotective is hilarious and poor Takato. Henry should have strapped him to a bed.
Shadow's Liight chapter 7 . 3/8/2016
I'm not so sure about this chapter. For example, Davis and the others did need to make a choice on whether to kill some of the digimon. Or at least Cody and Yolei needed to make the choice. Davis already understood that you needed to. TK and Kari would understand that too as well as Ken. Not to mention, Tai and the others also definitely would understand because they've lost many friends in the name of good and evil and all. TK's lost his own partner and all. Davis tends to look at the bigger picture anyway just think of the Chimeramon and MaloMyotismon's battles. Also, I can totally see Suzie and Yolei not getting along. But yeah, I still liked the chapter, just got some issues with it.
Shadow's Liight chapter 6 . 3/8/2016
I loved the Jurato in this chapter. I do enjoy Rukato a bit more but I do like both couples and I'm glad Ryo helped Rika out. He's not one of my favourites but I wish people would treat him like a person in fanfics. I really enjoyed this chapter and thank you for giving Jeri some action. I am really happy about that.
Shadow's Liight chapter 5 . 3/8/2016
This was an amazing chapter and I only have one criticism. You just sort of infodumped on us on what they told about their adventures. Maybe expanding on the actual conversation, I know that'd make the chapter longer but still, this is pretty good so far other than the minor critiques I have.
Shadow's Liight chapter 4 . 3/7/2016
I like it. I do disagree with some things but I do believe Marcus would be a bit more mature having been in the digital world. Granted, he'll always be a meathead but be careful with jealousy and keep it a petty one. Jealousy is a tough emotion to nail right. You actually did better at handling the large group in this chapter. Gah, stop making me want to rewatch Savers but you know it's not such a bad idea actually, it is a good season. I'm gonna download it on torrent and watch it.
Shadow's Liight chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
Awwwww that reunion scene was simply beautiful in my opinion although I feel you struggled a bit with all these characters but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it eventually. I struggle with only eight characters in my story so I'm not one to talk. I love both Keenan and Kristy's bond with Marcus in the series and you really make me want to rewatch Savers.
Shadow's Liight chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
I'm loving your story so far but I have a question. Koichi being a genius is a personal headcanon right? I like it don't get me wrong, I just don't remember anything like that mentioned in canon so I was just wondering if I was being stupid again. Also, I felt Davis and Kazu, you could have gone deeper into their thoughts. I can imagine it really hurting Davis that he has to hide Veemon from the world. I loved the Zoe and Koji scene haha, it was funny.
Shadow's Liight chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
I really really enjoyed this chapter. Your characterisation is absolutely brilliant I must say. All the groups were done so well and I felt like I was seriously watching an episode of Digimon. I especially loved the part with Suzie, Ai and Mako because it was very well done. Such a beautiful scene. Keenan and Kristy's part was also quite cute. I haven't seen Savers in awhile, now I want to rewatch it actually.

One thing I will critique which is ironic cause I have a similar problem is in some areas, there is too much dialogue and not enough description. For example, the conversation between the Tamers. We don't know what's going in the Tamer's head, well except Kazu's because he's practically blurting it out. Rika's rubbing off onto Jeri, awesome!
mds777 chapter 8 . 2/22/2016
I remember when I first read this chapter. By the time I reached the end of this chapter I was in hysterics. Aw memories. :)
mds777 chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
Ok now i'm curious, why would there be a tinge of disdain laced in Kristy's statement? O.o
theblacklightprojekt chapter 23 . 1/7/2016
Hello there durarara
Zero Slash One chapter 19 . 11/13/2015
Actually, Ken's Wormmon's Perfect form is Dinobeemon. It's kinda jarring to see that slip-up made, given how much work and research has obviously been vested in the fic.
Friendshipper chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
Oh my God! Oh my God!
I never expected the presence of this kind of stories
It's amazing, wonderful, and great
Please continue to write, i review soon X)
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »