Reviews for Children of the Present
Shadow's Liight chapter 4 . 3/7
I like it. I do disagree with some things but I do believe Marcus would be a bit more mature having been in the digital world. Granted, he'll always be a meathead but be careful with jealousy and keep it a petty one. Jealousy is a tough emotion to nail right. You actually did better at handling the large group in this chapter. Gah, stop making me want to rewatch Savers but you know it's not such a bad idea actually, it is a good season. I'm gonna download it on torrent and watch it.
Shadow's Liight chapter 3 . 3/7
Awwwww that reunion scene was simply beautiful in my opinion although I feel you struggled a bit with all these characters but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it eventually. I struggle with only eight characters in my story so I'm not one to talk. I love both Keenan and Kristy's bond with Marcus in the series and you really make me want to rewatch Savers.
Shadow's Liight chapter 2 . 3/7
I'm loving your story so far but I have a question. Koichi being a genius is a personal headcanon right? I like it don't get me wrong, I just don't remember anything like that mentioned in canon so I was just wondering if I was being stupid again. Also, I felt Davis and Kazu, you could have gone deeper into their thoughts. I can imagine it really hurting Davis that he has to hide Veemon from the world. I loved the Zoe and Koji scene haha, it was funny.
Shadow's Liight chapter 1 . 3/7
I really really enjoyed this chapter. Your characterisation is absolutely brilliant I must say. All the groups were done so well and I felt like I was seriously watching an episode of Digimon. I especially loved the part with Suzie, Ai and Mako because it was very well done. Such a beautiful scene. Keenan and Kristy's part was also quite cute. I haven't seen Savers in awhile, now I want to rewatch it actually.

One thing I will critique which is ironic cause I have a similar problem is in some areas, there is too much dialogue and not enough description. For example, the conversation between the Tamers. We don't know what's going in the Tamer's head, well except Kazu's because he's practically blurting it out. Rika's rubbing off onto Jeri, awesome!
mds777 chapter 8 . 2/22
I remember when I first read this chapter. By the time I reached the end of this chapter I was in hysterics. Aw memories. :)
mds777 chapter 2 . 2/22
Ok now i'm curious, why would there be a tinge of disdain laced in Kristy's statement? O.o
theblacklightprojekt chapter 23 . 1/7
Hello there durarara
Zero Slash One chapter 19 . 11/13/2015
Actually, Ken's Wormmon's Perfect form is Dinobeemon. It's kinda jarring to see that slip-up made, given how much work and research has obviously been vested in the fic.
Friendshipper chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
Oh my God! Oh my God!
I never expected the presence of this kind of stories
It's amazing, wonderful, and great
Please continue to write, i review soon X)
darkraizerGx1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Will you include the manga digidestents in the next story?
sapphire53 chapter 31 . 8/13/2015
Long time since I reviewed, busy summer, summer classes and unexpected stuff that I wouldn't have thought of doing happened. Either way I finally caught up and ready for Children of the Future. Love this story and still trying to catch up on Children of the Past. But just know I never stopped reading and I love your work so keep it up. Hope you update soon!
Omegamon88 chapter 31 . 8/13/2015
Excellent epilogue, my favourite origin story is the last because reminds me the flashback of Beelzemon in Xros Wars, also explains the connection with Impmon. I'm looking forward for the next story!
p.s: have you seen the new trailer of Adventure tri?
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 31 . 8/13/2015
Sorry for for not reviewing earlier, I liked Leviamon's backstory the most and I didn't know that the Belphemon in this story was female, keep it up!
The Food Dude chapter 31 . 8/12/2015
Can't decide which story was my favourite, they were all so interesting! But I guess you can't really help but feel bad for all seven of them: they either had a twisted family, hung out with twisted people (or Digimon), or simply, were thrown a twisted life! Either way, this was a nice insight to the origin of the Demon Lords. As they say, knowledge is half the battle. Can't wait for Children of the Future. Keep it up!
Anika Noni Rose chapter 31 . 8/12/2015
That was really good! It reminds me of 'The Beedle and the Bard' stories. I'm glad you put up dates too for the sequal and I can't wait for it to come out!
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »