Reviews for Children of the Present
Permanently Inactive chapter 31 . 8/12/2015
Bro, just how twisted are you? The origin stories were brilliant ideas but I also have to say they were quite disturbing. Still Impmon/Beelzemon aside I wonder if there's any way to redeem the Demon Lords? The one I liked best was definitely Pride and Wrath's origin.
Your fan,
sonofthetrigod
TaitanoRules555 chapter 31 . 8/11/2015
Pride and wrath because Lucemon and Daemon are a dysfunctional family.
Anika Noni Rose chapter 30 . 8/6/2015
This is amazing! I hope the sequal comes out soon because I'm definitely reading it. :D
Omegamon88 chapter 30 . 7/15/2015
Excellent conclusion, leaving a great suspense for the sequel. I very much appreciated this story, above all see the all digidestined in the same universe. The explanations you provider are excellent and create an excellent continuity through the six series. Regarding the original caracters introduced I liked it alot Risa and its interations with Rika.
Good summer, I read with pleasure the next story.
Nova Ozuka chapter 30 . 7/12/2015
I think you may have your units confused. 3 meters is about 10 feet. Are you sure you don't mean Kilometers? Also, it might be easier to recognize Neemon if you mentioned he was yellow.
mds777 chapter 30 . 7/12/2015
Ya know I didn't even notice that this story was finished until I got to the bottom. That just goes to show how awesome and attention grabbing this story is. Hope you have a wonderful day. :)
TaitanoRules555 chapter 30 . 7/12/2015
Who the heck is Risa?
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 30 . 7/12/2015
Awesome job with this chapter, also just an idea, MarineAngemon can digivolve into either Neptunemon or AncientMermaimon according to Wikimon so maybe Kenta could still BioMerge to Neptunemon
Permanently Inactive chapter 30 . 7/12/2015
Dude this was epic! A god awful cliffhanger but that's par for the course. I have to admit that I am a bit concerned about pretty much everyone and I look forward to seeing the Rescue Rika mission. Keep going strong with this multiverse my friend. I'll see you on the first chapter of Children of the Future.
Your fan,
sonofthetrigod
I will get you taylor chapter 29 . 6/30/2015
Where are the kids?
Guest chapter 29 . 6/17/2015
what belzebumon is warp shinka impmon good or bad or anthero
Mds777 chapter 29 . 6/14/2015
This type of fanfic always gets me too excited. Probably because I like crossovers between past and present characters. Have a pleasant day. :)
Omegamon88 chapter 29 . 6/16/2015
Excellent update, as always. I really liked the greetings to families and the four uninvited guests. I'm looking forward for the last chapter and yeah, I'm really pumped for the grand epilogue!
p.s.: I make you my best wishes for your high school diploma!
MSAP Wiz chapter 29 . 6/15/2015
You really are a good writer. Yours is one of the few that I have read from chapter one
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 29 . 6/15/2015
Data Squad, first battle against the BioDigimon, that's what this is reminding me of, so is Shinya getting a partner or spirit? Keep it up!
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »