Reviews for Children of the Present
darkraizerGx1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Will you include the manga digidestents in the next story?
sapphire53 chapter 31 . 8/13/2015
Long time since I reviewed, busy summer, summer classes and unexpected stuff that I wouldn't have thought of doing happened. Either way I finally caught up and ready for Children of the Future. Love this story and still trying to catch up on Children of the Past. But just know I never stopped reading and I love your work so keep it up. Hope you update soon!
Omegamon88 chapter 31 . 8/13/2015
Excellent epilogue, my favourite origin story is the last because reminds me the flashback of Beelzemon in Xros Wars, also explains the connection with Impmon. I'm looking forward for the next story!
p.s: have you seen the new trailer of Adventure tri?
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 31 . 8/13/2015
Sorry for for not reviewing earlier, I liked Leviamon's backstory the most and I didn't know that the Belphemon in this story was female, keep it up!
The Food Dude chapter 31 . 8/12/2015
Can't decide which story was my favourite, they were all so interesting! But I guess you can't really help but feel bad for all seven of them: they either had a twisted family, hung out with twisted people (or Digimon), or simply, were thrown a twisted life! Either way, this was a nice insight to the origin of the Demon Lords. As they say, knowledge is half the battle. Can't wait for Children of the Future. Keep it up!
Anika Noni Rose chapter 31 . 8/12/2015
That was really good! It reminds me of 'The Beedle and the Bard' stories. I'm glad you put up dates too for the sequal and I can't wait for it to come out!
Permanently Inactive chapter 31 . 8/12/2015
Bro, just how twisted are you? The origin stories were brilliant ideas but I also have to say they were quite disturbing. Still Impmon/Beelzemon aside I wonder if there's any way to redeem the Demon Lords? The one I liked best was definitely Pride and Wrath's origin.
Your fan,
sonofthetrigod
TaitanoRules555 chapter 31 . 8/11/2015
Pride and wrath because Lucemon and Daemon are a dysfunctional family.
Anika Noni Rose chapter 30 . 8/6/2015
This is amazing! I hope the sequal comes out soon because I'm definitely reading it. :D
Omegamon88 chapter 30 . 7/15/2015
Excellent conclusion, leaving a great suspense for the sequel. I very much appreciated this story, above all see the all digidestined in the same universe. The explanations you provider are excellent and create an excellent continuity through the six series. Regarding the original caracters introduced I liked it alot Risa and its interations with Rika.
Good summer, I read with pleasure the next story.
Nova Ozuka chapter 30 . 7/12/2015
I think you may have your units confused. 3 meters is about 10 feet. Are you sure you don't mean Kilometers? Also, it might be easier to recognize Neemon if you mentioned he was yellow.
mds777 chapter 30 . 7/12/2015
Ya know I didn't even notice that this story was finished until I got to the bottom. That just goes to show how awesome and attention grabbing this story is. Hope you have a wonderful day. :)
TaitanoRules555 chapter 30 . 7/12/2015
Who the heck is Risa?
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 30 . 7/12/2015
Awesome job with this chapter, also just an idea, MarineAngemon can digivolve into either Neptunemon or AncientMermaimon according to Wikimon so maybe Kenta could still BioMerge to Neptunemon
Permanently Inactive chapter 30 . 7/12/2015
Dude this was epic! A god awful cliffhanger but that's par for the course. I have to admit that I am a bit concerned about pretty much everyone and I look forward to seeing the Rescue Rika mission. Keep going strong with this multiverse my friend. I'll see you on the first chapter of Children of the Future.
Your fan,