Reviews for Children of the Present
I will get you taylor chapter 29 . 6/30/2015
Where are the kids?
Guest chapter 29 . 6/17/2015
what belzebumon is warp shinka impmon good or bad or anthero
Mds777 chapter 29 . 6/14/2015
This type of fanfic always gets me too excited. Probably because I like crossovers between past and present characters. Have a pleasant day. :)
Omegamon88 chapter 29 . 6/16/2015
Excellent update, as always. I really liked the greetings to families and the four uninvited guests. I'm looking forward for the last chapter and yeah, I'm really pumped for the grand epilogue!
p.s.: I make you my best wishes for your high school diploma!
MSAP Wiz chapter 29 . 6/15/2015
You really are a good writer. Yours is one of the few that I have read from chapter one
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 29 . 6/15/2015
Data Squad, first battle against the BioDigimon, that's what this is reminding me of, so is Shinya getting a partner or spirit? Keep it up!
Permanently Inactive chapter 29 . 6/15/2015
Wow this was pretty intense! Very well executed and excellently paced. The letters were touching and I hope that things work out for our heroes. Well I'll be looking forward to the next chapter and congrats on graduating!
Your fan,
sonofthetrigod
TaitanoRules555 chapter 29 . 6/14/2015
This is fun: fanfiction is supposed to be fun to write don't let a bunch of 125 people who favorite who doesn't review your story bother you just have a fun.
Nova Ozuka chapter 28 . 6/4/2015
I have to wonder why Kristy's Garudamon didn't attack.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 28 . 5/25/2015
Good job keep up the good work.
Omegamon88 chapter 28 . 5/24/2015
Excellent chapter, now things are very hard for our heroes, they enemy are really strong.
I'm looking forward for the next chapters.
p.s.: What do you think of the trailer of Adventure tri?
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 28 . 5/23/2015
Awesome, keep up the great work!
Permanently Inactive chapter 28 . 5/23/2015
Well this chapter certainly wasn't an epic win for our heroes. I liked the chapter a lot but watching(?) the heroes get thrashed scared me quite a bit. I still love your idea of the Tamers being able to use Modify Cards while Bio-Merged. An epic chapter and I really enjoyed the girls' part.
Regards from a fan,
sonofthetrigod
sapphire53 chapter 27 . 4/16/2015
Yay they're going to the digital world! This is awesome and I want to see how the girls match up with their demon lord. Hopefullyrics they don't get creamed and I hope they find a way to beat the demon lords so they al least know there os hope to defeat them in the digital world. Sorry for not review alot, life got the best of me and so did my bad memory. Great chapter, sorry that you lost your files. Hope you update soon!
Omegamon88 chapter 27 . 4/15/2015
Good continuation, our poor heroes never fail to have a moment of peace!
I wonder what will happen in the next chapter, waiting Adventure Tri.
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »