Reviews for Children of the Present
sonofthetrigod chapter 23 . 2/1
First of all don't worry about the wait, this story is worth it and it's very well written. The whole chapter was like hanging from the edge of a cliff. Adrenaline pumping through my veins excitement at every turn. It's brilliant I cannot wait to read more. This was the best chapter yet, so keep up the good work and I'll see ya next time.
Your fan,
sonofthetrigod
Emeraldpichu chapter 1 . 1/22
Not bad
TaitanoRules555 chapter 22 . 1/19
I love Petermon that's for sure.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 21 . 1/19
Good job.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 20 . 1/19
Good job keep up the good work.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 19 . 1/19
Good chapter.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 18 . 1/19
I'm sorry I unfavorite this story but don't worry I refavorite it. And will you make Matt and Mimi into a couple?
Omegamon88 chapter 22 . 1/18
Hi! Compliments for your fiction; I loved your original idea that all digidestined live in the same universe.
Is very innovative because usually in this crossover fiction the digidestined lived in different universe.
As regards the chapter I find very well chosen the partners for the new digidestined, although still expect to see Psychemon and Dobermon back in action.
I'm looking forward for the next chapter.
Berry Doyle chapter 22 . 1/17
I think Buraimon would use the honorific -dono for everyone but Noriko. I'm not positive, as I'm not super informed on the speech used by samurai, but while Armadillomon and Halsemon are his seniors, they aren't his masters, so -sama seems a little weird for him to be using. I would look it up but I'm on mobile.

Otherwise, I like that you're getting the other Digidestined involved! Especially Relena. She's one of my favorite minor characters.
sapphire53 chapter 22 . 1/14
Wow, there was so much new information of digidestined and partners, though its pretty cool how they have different kinds of digimon now. It was also jice how you threw in action and information and it worked, it never got boring or annoying. I how that they come out of this situation alive, though what when happen after the worldwide battle that intrigues me. How will the world cope with all this? Guess I have to wait. Awesome chapter and hope you update soon!
BEST OC Maker chapter 22 . 1/14
Tinkermon and Petermon have to be overpowered since they have no evo paths, so Lena got her own partner, I guess the ma'm and sir calling runs in the family, hehehe,
sonofthetrigod chapter 22 . 1/14
Awesome chapter bro! It's cool to see the new Digidestined and their partners. However I have the strangest feeling that this still won't end well. Keep up the good work and I'll see ya next time.
Your fan,
sonofthetrigod
DalekDavros chapter 22 . 1/13
Good chapter. Also why was Tai using MetalGreymon instead of Wargreymon, shouldn't he and Matt as well have regained the ability to use the Mega level again after reactivating their crests? Keep up the good work.
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
Wwaaa this chapter was so fun! I really liked the part with Rinchei and Jun, typical shonen huh, i wonder why you didnt mention Naruto
sapphire53 chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
Yay new chapter! I think that this chapter was pretty good, its getting pretty serious and I wonder if your going to put the international digidestined children in? Now I think its going to be like the Myotismon chapter where the digimon terrorise the people and how they are going to calm everyone. Either way I know life always gets in the way, just glad that you haven't given up on this story. And just out of curiosity have you heard of digimon adventure tri? Hope you upadate again!
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »