Reviews for SOIREE
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 3/23/2001
Good. Except that Luke would be a little more afraid of Vader. Plus he probably wouldn't have let them go off alone.

I love how you had them come to terms with each other.

As u can probably tell from my name Leia is my favorite character.
Pseudo Psyche chapter 1 . 10/26/2000
Very interesting soiree, I must say. Although I find it difficult to imagine Imperials and Rebels together at a social function during war time, the interaction between Leia and Vader was well written and believable. I'm not sure Vader would have been so self-disclosing, especially with regards to his true name. I look forward to seeing more of your creative talent expressed in future fics. :)
Becky chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
That was an great look into Vader's personal self with Leia, and I really enjoyed the intire story. )
vian chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
It's an interesting idea and quite well written, although I don't buy Leia and Vader dancing, even for diplomatic reasons - who would Vader have danced with if the Alliance chief negotiator had been male? And another question - who did Vader think Leia's mother was? Does he think he's dancing with his daughter, and if so, why doesn't he say anything? I so love fics which give more questions than answers (they give me ideas ...)
grasshopper chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
Oh PLEASE write a part II to this one! This was wonderful - one of the better 'post ESb' stories I have read in a long time! I'm interested in seeing what happens after Leia leaves Luke and pop alone...
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
Wow... I really enjoyed this! More, please!
Jedi Kacee chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
Wow. Just...wow.
Skywalker twins fan chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
That was very, very good! I enjoyed it a lot! Why did you name it SOIREE though? Just a question, you don't have to answer it. _
KNA chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
Ooooh, greeeaaaat story! Loved it! :)
anya13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
Oh.I love this you write more?
Sreya chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
Impressive. I especially liked the decision to put Leia in a Nubian dress. Of course, now I'm curious about what Luke says after Leia has gone to speak with the governor.
Callista Loveday chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
Ah, the famous line: They were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Naturally they became heroes.

Loved the story!
Han's Wookiee chapter 1 . 10/21/2000
What an interesting idea! Even if I didn't fully believe it. Would Leia really dance with Vader? I don't see it...but again, it was a really interesting concept.
Kat chapter 1 . 10/21/2000
Wow. Interesting idea and totally charged. Loved it!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2