Reviews for Mortality
Straight Gate chapter 21 . 7/6
Looking forward to an update where Merlin and Arthur are able to achieve piece with Morgana's help. So sad Balinor died. Wondering how Gwen is going to help the peace. Morgause is still dangerous. Hoping she is somehow neutralized or brought to some sort of rationality where she can support a relationship between Merlin and Morgana. Uther is a bit of a problem. Wondering if he will go crazy like in Canon after Morgana left Camelot.
Straight Gate chapter 19 . 7/6
Love the mergana moment. Looking forward to more.
laorart chapter 11 . 6/3/2019
You're a genius AVOCADO XD
Adele chapter 20 . 3/8/2019
Interesting that you should name the high priestess, who crowned Merlin, after me. I am not a high priestess. But if I was I would advise Merlin to marry Morgana as soon as possible. Make a treaty with the Anglicans and see if they can make Uther step down so Arthur can be king and Merlin and Morgana, and Arthur and Gwen with Gaius' help can create Albion. Also need to see some closure with Kilgarah for killing Balinor. That was too cruel. I expect to see peace and some Mergana babies and Arwen babies. I think you need to put Bellimistis and Jay together. I think they would make a great couple. About Morgause. I think she needs to cool off towards Merlin and help him and Morgana and not fight against them. The castle needs to be a shining and gleaming white that turns iridescent in color day or night. It could be an epic tale. I also expect more frequent updates. How is that? Adele has broken her silence.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2018
I would leave a review about this, except I sadly don't know the fandom. But I've seen your writing before, so I'm sure this is pretty well written. There's gotta be a few maybe more other reviews here who leave good feedback
So for now, I have anime recommendations
1) Naruto(mostly Shipuuden)
2) Erased(mystery, suspected killer/time travel)
3) Akatsuki no Yona(...what to say?)
4) Your Lie in April(eh, it's short?)
5) A Silent Voice or Your Name(these are movies)
Also check out Pokémon Generations, if you haven't already
PrincessWitch chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
This story is truly briliant and you have to update i am dying from the suspense
Guest chapter 21 . 8/26/2017
What the heck? How does this not have more reviews? It's original, engaging, fabulously written, and both the pacing and characterisation are completely on point. Thanks so much for writing this! If I had one complaint, it would be that I'm confused about the modern element - the tournaments/armour etc are so in keeping with the tone of the original show that the mention of cars and wifi seems a bit jarring. Just a small point, however - overall I loved it. Well done!
loveagoodstory101 chapter 7 . 8/5/2017
i really like Bellemistis (what a name)
Hmmm chapter 20 . 7/1/2017
Good job author. I love how you ended each paragraph with "Soon Emrys will become king" and this is such a cliffhanger. The writing is beautiful
BooksAreMedicine chapter 21 . 6/29/2017
Good excuse, if only Arthur could avoid thinking it was true.

Poor Merlin, everyone hates what he did, when he chose to befriend Arthur and no one but Gaius seems to understand.

I do hope he and Arthur meet up soon.
Zeyra Elentari chapter 20 . 5/29/2017
Ahhhh, this story is so good! But you can't just leave us with that cliffhanger. Update, please!
Emperor's Rose chapter 20 . 5/7/2017
Noooooooo you can't end it that wayyyyyy where's the update? Too many feeeels!
archergwen chapter 20 . 5/5/2017
Oh man oh man oh man why would you cut if off there? The tension is so high!
RainbowSaga chapter 20 . 4/25/2017
I can't wait for the next chapter! I love this!
archergwen chapter 19 . 2/19/2017
This is amazing! Looking forward to the next part. You write everyone so well.