Reviews for Screw This
Killjoy4322 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Mmmmmmm me likey
Tpol3FelixXCalhoun chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Mhm... cursing spock is definitely fucking hot!
jstkmbr chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I love how funny the beginning is! I wish I could write humor, but I'm just shit at it. Great work!
Lylie London chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
lol, this is pretty funny. well written!
Shironette chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is literally the best thing ever xD
Skyrimluva5 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Hi I just wanted to say this is the funniest Spirk story I have ever read I cacked my self the entire time; I love the part where you name is eyebrow saying's 'I know you are aroused and I find this amusing' CLASSIC :) Complete LOL Fic absolutely adored it :)
jade227 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Once I finished your story there was only one word running through my mind...YES! Fantastic story!
rainstormslove chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
So this is absolutely freaking hilarious. And I loved it. Nicely done. :)
Dingleballs chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
whata amusingly cute story XD
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Haha, loved the ending, great story! D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Ummm...fuck yeah!
twice the rogue chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I really enjoyed the humor at the start of this, it was really well written. Sex could use a bit more sensory information It was alright but for me it seemed to be lacking something.

This was my favorite bit:Do you get off on making me flustered or something?"

"Yes," Spock said.

"…Oh," Jim said. "Like…?"

"Yes," Spock said again, an eyebrow raising in what Jim could now officially identify as, You do not understand my seduction techniques, but I still enjoy watching you try.
Sheepdog20 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Hhahahahahahaha, I loved that. I wish that this could be a scene in a movie. *blushes*
Zeama chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
omg that was amazing i think you're a very good writer no spelling/grammar mistakes and vivid detailing omg it was amazing!
xlunasxgrisx chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Aw this was cute haha I loved it :)