Reviews for N i n e t e e n
Lilyannenora chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
:) It was awesome, specifically the last chapter with Kise justification for the birthday party xD
EnvelopesandCypressTrees chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
Best Yukio FanFic I have ever read ;) kutos. Keep writing!
teemo-kun chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
CAN YOU WRITE AN IMAKASA?! I WOULD LOVE TO READ IT
teemo-kun chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
WAIT! what does the card say?
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
Im so happy! *tears of joy here*

Kasamatsu sempai u are the best sempai and captain that we could ever have! *sob sob* pleaaaaaze Kaijou team! go to the same college together and play again!

i so love that team. thanks so much for bringing them to life!

TANJOUBI OMEDETOUUUUU KASAMATSU-SEMPAAAAAI
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
WAAAAAAAAAAAA NOSEBLEEEEEEEED!

EPIC EPIC EPIC IM HYPERVENTILATING! KYAAAAA!

Omg i love drunk sempai! more!
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
KAWAIIIIIII!

Rebounds have a whole new meaning to me *u*
AJ-Machado chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
Your one-shots are great! And I interessed in fic of Kaijou's boys with Kasamatsu, TakaKasa/KasaTaka (one of my favorites), KasaKuro. But I think one one-shot of him with the two girls of Knb would be great too (you could include Alex too. I think would be funny )
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
Oooh more captain goodness.
Sakurai is so sweet
cant believe he's a competitive captain
still kawaiio
MentalHope chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
I'll be looking forward to read other one-shots of ?/Kasamatsu (and vice-versa)! Arigatou :3
MentalHope chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
All these one-shots are just great! I'm just ecstatic that someone (you :D) finally wrote something Kasamatsu-centric; he really needs more attention! Despite these one-shots being short, I really love how every character is IN character! All the lil' cute moments with Kasamtsu are just adorable! (for lack of a better word from me) :3 I have my faves on some pairings over others, but ALL of them are just so nice to read!

But, are you really stopping at just 19!? I would so love to read more than that! Anyways, this is now in my favorites, so Thank you for this! Arigatou! Can't wait to read the rest (:
AJ-Machado chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
KasaTaka is just so cute! I really love s
And your one-shot are great!
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
Oohhohohohohoho
I like the first part: yeah whatever...
Lol! So like Kasamatsu! How admirable (good thing akashi has no scissors that time)
so cute!
Maybe hayakawa and kasamatsu next? Rebound dude needs more luv
update soon! Great fic!
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
Captain. ! I LOVE IT!
So suppeeerrr feels! They kissed right? Omg i hope they did! Kawaiiiii
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
Ooohhh KoboKasa... Sounds like another challenge besides MoriKasa for KiKasa (seriously what did i just say...?)
confession so cute! Kisssuuu