Reviews for Iago
so cool
awwwww
wow
RavenGagalover chapter 30 . 8/30/2013
I can tell you right now that this is a great story. I love wild rides, and story definitely put me on one. I could understand Iago, and the depth in his philosophy was great. Wonderful ending, I say that it all depends on what Iago thinks if it's a happy ending or not because it is HIS life. Who are we to judge? I have to say, you are an amazing author, I'm so thankful to gonon this journey with you, Iago, and all the Disney characters involved. I love this story, definitely one of my favorites, I highly recommend it to other readers, and I do hope to read your works in the future.
RavenGagalover chapter 27 . 8/29/2013
Oh my goodness...just...so glad/sad. I'm speechless. Just...you're amazing.
RavenGagalover chapter 26 . 8/28/2013
More amazing chapters. At this point, I'm really pissed off at Aladdin. You did a good job again, and just keepup what you're doing. It's amazing.
RavenGagalover chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
I always believed in Daisy. Anyways I am so relieved that Aladdin finally knows the truth, even if he is being stubborn. Excellent chapter with the emotion forced on all the characters, keep it up!
RavenGagalover chapter 21 . 8/15/2013
I love Aladdin but I really thing he should appreciate what Aladdin is doing for him :( Love it so far, great job, keep it up. :)
RavenGagalover chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
oh my gosh. This is going well, and I can feel Iago's emotions and see through his perspective. Love it.
RavenGagalover chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
Excellent update. I like how Iago's story all fits with the movie. Keep up the good work!
RavenGagalover chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
This is nice. In my eyes Iago has always been an important character and it's nice to see more depth in his own story.