Reviews for A Serious Case of the Giggles
Lady Nara chapter 1 . 9/9/2019
This made me laugh a lot, too. Great job!
CrazyLich79 chapter 1 . 8/26/2019
I like it.
turtlefanforever13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2019
This was cute, poor Casey!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
The angry goongala part rocks!
Utia2012 chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
Awwwwwwww and Hahahahahahahaha
Zhuylan chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
You know how laughter can be contagious? This was soo good, the giggles the brothers were having crossed dimensions and made me laugh waay hard...
Okay, joke, but I was undeniably laughing Raph style here, congratulations, that was awesome!
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
DAwwww! Oh god that was hilarious! XD
Khrysalis chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Hah! :D What a delightful story. It started out just a little bit sad, poor Mikey being rejected by all of his brothers and home having become such a lonely place. I think the part where Mikey screamed I actually stopped reading for a moment and sat at my desk with my face in my hands for a while before I could continue. Talk about a risk, him pulling a stunt like that with an abode full of edgy brothers! Then the ramifications of the itching powder prank and the laughter started... A delightful story indeed. Thanks for the laughter. I needed it too.
Created to Write chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
I made a terrible mistake of reading this.. in my chemistry class. I could barely hold in my laughter (I did, but still) as we went through notes. I was paying attention, it was just in those moments where all we were doing was writing notes I already had down.

Mikey's POV is hilarious! I loved the entire story! When he was trying to get Raph was /really/ funny. Little ray of sunshine, huh?

Oh man... poor Casey.

Never underestimate the power of Mikey's optimistic 'bringer of fun and joy' responsibility.
He won't fail you.
SunflowerSundaes chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Omg mikey XD I loved it. The part where he screamed made me laugh so hard
thechildofmischief chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
hahaha lol that was awesome
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Awww cute and hilarious, I loved it and excellent job
flikaroo chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
This had me chuckling. Wonderful job of the thinking in Mikey's head, they were spot on. And the fluff moment when the tension breaks among everyone was good too. Poor Leo, I expected him to be able to dodge the jelly bean pizza.
PorkchopUno chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I love this story so much! I love Mikey! :D
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
That was beautiful! Great idea having Mike find a way to break the tension. His brothers may not like to admit it, but they are extremely glad that Mikey is in their lives.