Reviews for Game of Joes
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Well snap! Just when it was getting good Im left with a cliffhanger.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
How did I not review the latest yet? Mea culpa!

And here we go. I was grinning while I read this, just waiting for them to kick into gear and start doing their thing. Honestly, I'm especially looking forward to the commentary. "This is fucked, sir" will doubtless be the gist of it, but I really can't wait to be a fly on the wall when they encounter pretty much any of the Lannisters ... Although I suspect that after an evening's carouse, Tyrion will be an honorary Joe. "He said he's the god of tits and wine, sir. We're just trying not to make waves and fit in with the locals."

Beach the sorcerer ... *snerk* I believe a few new jodies have just been born.

As usual, I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this.
TinySprite chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Hahha! Another amazing chapter! I can't wait for the next one to come out!
Slytherin Studios chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
I love it, please update soon.
Knives91 chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Not to mention that he has ninjas. As is, more than one. As in, absolutely more firepower/stabbingpower than is absolutely required to deal with any problem.

An excellent chapter! I eagerly await the next update!
Quathis chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
And the first contact with the locals went pretty well, despite the scare by Beachhead. He really did hold back on the bark there, which is downright diplomatic for him. Liked how Hawk put their situation at the end. Though I have to wonder if the ninjas are going to have to start melee weapon training before they run out of ammo. Until next time.
Willwrite4fics chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
"This is fucked, sir." Bwah ha ha ha!

This is gonna get good. Although hawk should be more careful in phrasing agreements. "We will repay in anyway we can" type verbal co tracts can end up poorly.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
How did I miss the new chapter? Fail, TM. Fail.

Well, you know I'm going to squeal about this, right? Ruby the scorpion WIN. And I love the way the characters evaluate the little things-the depth of hoof prints, the types of animal they find, all that stuff. The details about moving equipment, temporary store clerks, etcetera help give them all a feeling of real professionalism, as well as giving some heft to the fact that they've been dumped in there with an assload of equipment they'll have to shift.

If I could wave a magic wand and make all the completed chapters of this story appear right now, I would. I'm dying to see what happens when the Joes meet the people of Westeros! More, please?
Kusari-Gama 61602 chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
This is awesome! I'm still spazzing over the fact that you're including Junko in your writing again. X3

... Why is Dusty taking a scorpion with him...? Not that I don't like the scorpion, mind you. Ruby is adorable enough.

HAHAHAHAHA! "my-issues-have-issues psychological trauma." Ah... sad, but true. Poor Tommy. I shouldn't have laughed, but I did.

Can't wait for more! Good to see you're still writing despite the big life event coming up for you. :D
gamingkitty chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
All I know about Game of Thrones is what I've seen clicking "random page" over at TV Tropes, but this is looking promising.

I can't help wondering if Beach is going to count hiking with double field packs (and towing sledges) as a replacement for morning PT, though.
TinySprite chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Ooooh, this is getting good now! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Slytherin Studios chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
I love your story, please update soon.
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
I like Dusty's point of view. The man is very observational. A little weird about making pets out of bugs, but no more than any other Joe. I hope we see more of Ruby. Maybe she can make the trip home with him.
Quathis chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
This build up is killing me. Most of it is hilarious, like how the Joes are going, "this is weirder than the usual weird we get" and how they pretty keep doing what they're doing without too much outward gruff about it. Mark of professionals. Which might fall off when they meet the locals. Crazy shit indeed. Until next time.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
So I know you're busy with the whole wedding thing and all, but are we going to see more of this at some point? I'm desperate to see the Joes running into . . . well, anyone, really. The Dothraki for preference, but that's just because I want to see Khal Drogo with a machine gun.

Seriously, what is it going to take to get more?
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »