Reviews for Raijin
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 7/12
Ch 1 last Ch 4 Naruto has the pure power of the electricity ready to unleash it . By the way little Huga training could help in his lightning based martial art like Juiken but in worst damage frying of electrifying the target.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 7/12
Ch 4

Lighting clones , lighting teleport , does exist lightning henge ? Or throw ball of lightning or lighting shape spears like Zeus? He maybe has lightning affinity like gods or close description of Biju .

And what is next. That is pretty good but the only story Which you wrote for that stile . And not even your favorites are giving my attention.

So update that story of the god of lightning making the Raikage like bumbling idiot in the lightning power compared with Naruto.
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 7/12
Ch 3

I am thinking to call that Naruto with the proper Lightning and Thunder God . Thor , Zeus , Egar , Indra ?That is Goddish powerful Lighting power /affinity.
loretta537 chapter 4 . 1/19
I miss this story, please update it soon
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
This is just really awesome keep it up
Mernom chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
I'm just a sucker for lightning, and this fic really mixes some of my favorit things. (sealed beasts, lightning, and shamless comedy)
one thing you should consider though, make the laws of the universe impload by making Jiraya and Jack Rakan meet! that would be just plain epic.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
There should be more. I need more. Make more. I need more. My addiction is not satisfied.
phantomzeke chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
I have only one question. Why is there not more? There needs must be more! Seriously!
hi chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
This stories good so far! Maybe you could make Naruto even more OP! That would be nice. Good job, keep it up!
1sunfun chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Interesting Story.
1sunfun
fellow chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Cool.
Fetteraga chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
just got to the section where Naruto snaps his fingers and throwing a lightning bolt, when my play last playing "a certain scientific rail-gun" 's theme. the sudden image of naruto rail gunning a kunai at an enemy made my day.
AoMythology chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
Naruto might be able to use lightning-element variations of some jutsu. Will you explore that? (e.g. Rai Kage Bunshin (Lightning Shadow Clone), Shunshin with cover of lightning and possibly his own variations.)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
Amazing story
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
His chakra nature has changed entirely to lightning? Damn, this was so well thought out.