Reviews for Raijin
Fetteraga chapter 3 . 4/18
just got to the section where Naruto snaps his fingers and throwing a lightning bolt, when my play last playing "a certain scientific rail-gun" 's theme. the sudden image of naruto rail gunning a kunai at an enemy made my day.
AoMythology chapter 3 . 3/26
Naruto might be able to use lightning-element variations of some jutsu. Will you explore that? (e.g. Rai Kage Bunshin (Lightning Shadow Clone), Shunshin with cover of lightning and possibly his own variations.)
Amazing story
Duesal10 chapter 2 . 3/20
His chakra nature has changed entirely to lightning? Damn, this was so well thought out.
Duesal10 chapter 1 . 3/20
... You love hurting Naruto, don't you?

OUCH.
Slytherson chapter 4 . 3/17
please post more!
Ryuus2 chapter 4 . 2/25
So, a break up Team 7 story, with logical reasons for why the team won't work from the get go. Can't say I've seen that before. It'll be really interesting to see how all of the Genin develop from this point on.

Keep up the great work!
lordamnesia chapter 4 . 1/20
Ok, I just ran across this story, and it's bloody hilarious! Seriously, this is sooo good! Hope to see more in the future!
Universal-Public-Cockblocker chapter 4 . 1/17
Awsome story. And very interesting power for Naruto. Though you take his idioticness to ridiculous levels. I fell like im reading about a mentally impaired autist instead of a ninja in training. It was pretty funny the first couple of times when he was younger. Bur the fact that he has grown yet hes as stupid as hes was a child is more than a little ridiculous.
Other than that, awsome story. Its nice to read a story with an original idea every once in a while. Plus it would be amusing to see Sasuke screaming at Itachi that killing is clan was unyouthfull.
Anyway, I hope you update soon.
Maguis Silversa chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
good so far, looking forward to seeing more of this.
wancek chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
kirallie chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Very interesting fic. Poor Naruto getting fried though. Keep up the good work!
Twisted Pxl chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
For some reason this story reminds me of a particular protagonist that uses lightning that he acquired from a freak accident while on a delivery mission.

That person would be Cole McGrath from Infamous 1 and 2.
karthik9 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
sparrowhawk13 chapter 4 . 11/26/2013