Reviews for Raijin
Mernom chapter 3 . 6/16
I'm just a sucker for lightning, and this fic really mixes some of my favorit things. (sealed beasts, lightning, and shamless comedy)
one thing you should consider though, make the laws of the universe impload by making Jiraya and Jack Rakan meet! that would be just plain epic.
There should be more. I need more. Make more. I need more. My addiction is not satisfied.
phantomzeke chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
I have only one question. Why is there not more? There needs must be more! Seriously!
hi chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
This stories good so far! Maybe you could make Naruto even more OP! That would be nice. Good job, keep it up!
1sunfun chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Interesting Story.
1sunfun
fellow chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Cool.
Fetteraga chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
just got to the section where Naruto snaps his fingers and throwing a lightning bolt, when my play last playing "a certain scientific rail-gun" 's theme. the sudden image of naruto rail gunning a kunai at an enemy made my day.
AoMythology chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
Naruto might be able to use lightning-element variations of some jutsu. Will you explore that? (e.g. Rai Kage Bunshin (Lightning Shadow Clone), Shunshin with cover of lightning and possibly his own variations.)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
Amazing story
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
His chakra nature has changed entirely to lightning? Damn, this was so well thought out.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
... You love hurting Naruto, don't you?

OUCH.
Slytherson chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
please post more!
Ryuus2 chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
So, a break up Team 7 story, with logical reasons for why the team won't work from the get go. Can't say I've seen that before. It'll be really interesting to see how all of the Genin develop from this point on.

Keep up the great work!
lordamnesia chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Ok, I just ran across this story, and it's bloody hilarious! Seriously, this is sooo good! Hope to see more in the future!
Universal-Public-Cockblocker chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Awsome story. And very interesting power for Naruto. Though you take his idioticness to ridiculous levels. I fell like im reading about a mentally impaired autist instead of a ninja in training. It was pretty funny the first couple of times when he was younger. Bur the fact that he has grown yet hes as stupid as hes was a child is more than a little ridiculous.
Other than that, awsome story. Its nice to read a story with an original idea every once in a while. Plus it would be amusing to see Sasuke screaming at Itachi that killing is clan was unyouthfull.
Anyway, I hope you update soon.