Reviews for Offer Your Heart
dergunwoolverton chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
xD I see what you did there! Those other "interruptions" ended similar to this one didn't they? ;)
CheesePie chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
O.O that was so cute i almost died! when i read the description i didnt know what to expect but this was definitely better than anything i could've come up with! and i think Erwin being there made it that much cuter and betterer *deep breathing* i usually make more sense than this but your fluff fics are just soooooooo good!
Tono Radish chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
anita4869 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This was brilliant. And it had many sentences that made my day xD "Are you asking me to confess my undying love for you, or to salute?" that was just priceless.
Any chance of you writing Eren coming back for that second kiss?
Captain Kuchiki the Cheeky chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Haha, this is awesome and kinda cute too! :)
Nozomu H chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
D'awwwwwwww! That fluff made me giggle and roll around in my bed like little 9 year old eheheheheh! That was adorble :D
Edainwen chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
hahahahahaha poor Eren to have to do that in front of erwin hahahaha so fun the best part was that about the undying love hahahaha thanks for your fic X). see ya soon! Edainwen
crazypoet13 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
LOL within the hour xD Yeeeesssss... Good job xD so cute!
Cardgamesonmotorcycles chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Aawh, this was so cute! Sequel? Eh, eh? you know you want to :P
haha, awh, Levi's such a tease :)
Rirenne chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
haha xD man even I felt awkward when he said he wanted a kiss. I literally pushed the chair away from the computer, hid the screen with my hands like WAIT WHAT?! *dies* XD Still, that was adorableeee :3

Awesome work Chappy! _
Danni Tran chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Aww, I'm smiling so much right now blkjwelrwer Eren, you little sweetheart. And Levi, you know you like it. You know you do.
Rosita-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I love it :)
Iseria Dweller chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I'm so jealous of Eren *_* ...but at the same time, this ficcy is so awwwwwwwwwwwww *_*
o chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Oh my goodness gracious! (to be classy) I felt like I just read the most cutest thing ever! I love this story! Good job!
mafi ariadne chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
"Sir, are you asking me to confess my undying love for you, or to salute?"

XDDD Best line ever