Reviews for Upside of Being Down Below
VicTheHuman chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
Have you discontinued this ? :'(
Tofu9162 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
things are about to get interesting! can't wait to see Emily's reaction to Naomi, if she reacts differently at all lol.
arcticponkey chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
The suspense is killing me already!
arcticponkey chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Nice chapter! As soon as I read that you got a surprise for us I just knew that Em is alive ;) Even though I really did believe that she was gone and this is all about flashbacks or something. Well, I like it this way though. Hope Naomi brings the memories back quickly!
Tofu9162 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
I admit I'm a bit confused with this, never having seen the movie, but I kinda like it so far. If they are upside down in the opposite world, can they not flip around if they try? like a handstand or something? and what if Naomi eats a TON of pink pollen stuff, could she become part of the gravity of the upper folk? Anyway, I plan to keep reading to find out!
GloryMorgan chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I was a bit skeptical about this at first but it's actually really good! It's unique and interesting and I really really hope you post more soon!
veld b chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
wow! It kinda remind me of the film "Upside Down" if Im not mistaken. Havent seen the movie so i guess no spoilers for me then.( if that s the reference) haha. anyway, that is awesome [not in a bad way ok] i mean if you the no Emily now how is this story gonna pull through?

Looking forward for this story. Hopefully a lot of angst. haha im such a sucker for that one.

The first person perspective is well written. Like your Naomi is narrating this story and so well. The deliver is smooth and consistent. Its soothing to read. and like they always say, "very well said".
keep it up.
thanks for posting and reading my review.

cly
VOID PLEASE chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was really weird but in a good way. I'm intrigued to see where you take this. Mind you, killing Emily in the first chapter is brave! Lol