Reviews for unbreakable bonds
lannistersdebt chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Oh. My. Goodness. This is one of the best things i've read. Kudos!
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Aww! This was sad! I'm sorry that its happened to you, but throughout the story - I had this feeling that its so realistic. You know? Especially when Teddy says he's just joking when Roxanne tells him that she's serious about someone else. I was completely hooked to this, right from the start until the end. Its sad that the couple couldn't get a happy ending in the story and in reality (I'm assuming things ended the same?)
It was perfectly written, I loved the ending.
Good job! :)
cherryredxx chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I personally found this story to be rather difficult to follow. I don't know if it's because second person is not something I can get into or if it was just that it was so all over the place because of the non-linear style you used. At any rate, I thought the writing itself - in terms of spelling and grammar - was pretty good and you had a lot of lines that were rather poetically written, but the pairing was not something I was able to get into, nor was the second person POV. I did like the subject matter, though. The relationship aspect was very relatable, but all in all, this was not one of my favorites from you. Sorry!
Montley chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I really loved this and it was written gorgeously and in a very unique way as it was in first person point of view but you had Roxanne refer to Teddy as you, which is something I haven't seen before. But in a way, it gave the story more meaning.
I also really liked the concept and the background of the story, how the both of them are always drawn to each other, it was very lovely.
I also really loved the ending as well, it just said so much with those three little words., and that their cycle will keep continuing.
Wonderful work!
bonniebonbon chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
[Build up hope, again. Crush the hope, again.]
Simple, but gorgeous :)
I love how they are so on and off, reminds me of Ross and Rachel from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I would love it if you made this a two-shot, with Teddy and Roxanne ending up together. I would love that! :)
The ending was amazing, just a simple "I don't know." Somehow, it was so...meaningful.
Teddy whining :P That's really cute :)
OMGOMGOMGOMG I would love to read this story in Teddy's POV :) How he brushed his confession off as a joke, how he kept covering things up and stuff. OMG that would be awesome :)
It would've been nice if Roxanne confessed to Teddy, since she is known for being rebellious and such (well, of the fics I read of Roxanne.) I didn't see any SPaG mistakes, so that's good :)
I really loved this-probably because it was based on your own story, so it was personal :) Amazing job :)
I hope you and "Teddy" live happily ever after in a castle full of rainbows and unicorns :) LOL but really, I hope you guys work out :)
Will read more from you later on :) I love your writing :)