Reviews for The Flatmate
Sher10cked chapter 3 . 2/1
LOVE it!
Spud1963 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Hey :) I just caught up with this story and i just love it!. Love how Ianto is fighting a losing battle and this whol story line. Looking forward to the next chapter please :)
Guest chapter 24 . 4/5/2014
I absolutely adored this story. It was cute and engaging and had me squealing the entire time. I really liked and I hope you keep up the great work -TigerLily318
Guest chapter 24 . 3/23/2014
Gorgeous, well written, fluff got me thro a tooth extraction!
ukdramafan chapter 24 . 3/4/2014
This was lovely. I wasn't sure in the early chapters where this would end up, with such high levels of antagonism between them, but you created a beautiful picture of the two of them overcoming their own prejudices to acknowledge their need each other in their lives. I also loved that Ianto created Torchwood and that Jack became the face of the protagonist.
Strawberry power chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
Bribery, works every time (especially with muffins)
Guest chapter 24 . 3/1/2014
And again, I loved it! I am still in awe of how many little references to the actual series you manage to bring into something set completely outside of Torchwood. Of course, Ianto's book was a fairly big one, but I loved it. I just loved Ianto's reaction to the coat and Jack's ideas for the character. I really liked how many supporting characters were in this story as part of Jack and Ianto's little circle, including Rose this time. And as much as I liked piano-playing Ianto, I liked writer Ianto and photographer Jack even more.
What has really engaged me with your AU stories is how you build up to and draw out the tension between Jack and Ianto in each one. I keep reading and reading (last night was 3am, you evil author you!) just to get to the first kiss - and this one was a doozy with Ianto's angry reaction! I loved it! But then I had to keep reading to get to the 'real' kiss and that moment, in each of your stories, always makes my stomach do a little flip. And then you write all this lovely angst that's never over the top, but makes it that much sweeter when they finally admit how they feel.
Anyway - I really enjoyed it, so glad I read it. As wonderful as all the others, great work!
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
I loved this story, from beginning to end, and you following it through really well. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories and hope you continue writing x
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 24 . 2/17/2014
Simply beautiful - a wonderful love story - very romantic, so sweet - like so many of your stories, it's one of my favs!
akawho chapter 24 . 2/15/2014
Loved this story, just as I've loved all your other ones. Looking forward to reading more from you! :)
akawho chapter 22 . 2/10/2014
SO glad the boys have gotten back together. *SQUEEEEEEEEE*
akawho chapter 21 . 2/8/2014
I always did love Rhys. Hope Jack takes his advice and tells Ianto how he feels.
akawho chapter 20 . 2/8/2014
Silly boys - both are assuming they know how the other feels. You know the old saying; "Assuming makes an ass of u and me..."
akawho chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
Only Ianto could turn being happy into a reason to be UN-happy. And Jack - Ianto ISN'T Tommy!
akawho chapter 18 . 2/5/2014