Reviews for The Flatmate
Ethan76 chapter 24 . 10/24/2017
This is by far my favorite fanfiction of all time, and I would gladly purchase it as a novel. I will now proceed to read all of your lovely work, you deity of an author.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/14/2017
This story really touches you. Fabulous job.
cellar.spiral chapter 21 . 3/22/2017
oh my goodness these past few chapters have been killing me! they just need to wise up already
Smallbell chapter 24 . 1/18/2017
Another sweet little fic. Nicely done. I couldn't put it down.
kathyoberbeck chapter 24 . 1/5/2017
Awwwwww, so sweet. :)
kathyoberbeck chapter 8 . 1/4/2017
Well, yeah. It has to be the coat. I'd kiss him, but only if he was wearing the coat (eye roll).
kathyoberbeck chapter 5 . 1/4/2017
Yummy. Kiss that handsome Welshman, Jack!
cmtaylor531 chapter 24 . 12/17/2016
Wow. I adored this. Their relationship was fantastic and fun to read evolve.
SuziH-J chapter 24 . 9/18/2016
Loved what you did ipwith this story. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Just to let you know i've just started this one, following your advice.
I laughed several times. I can never have enough of the "first impression" Jack give ;-D I really like the teasing way you describe... his teeth.
That's priceless. All the more i've always noticed the fact myself!
English is not my language and my vowels among the rest, are probably dreadful, but I like your written style. Easy and yet full of unknown vocabulary for me to learn.
dancer1o1 chapter 24 . 3/15/2016
You are an incredible writer! I've read all of your stories and this one and To Have and to Hold are my favorites! I hope you keep writing Janto stories...I will certainly keep reading.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/21/2016
...i think this just became one of my favoruite janto au's ever written...thank you so much...
IsabellaKatherine chapter 24 . 9/20/2015
I'm not usually one for AU stories that don't have anything to do with the established world, but this was awesome! I really enjoyed it and you are a fabulous writer. Looking forward to reading some of your other stories as well! :)
PriPri1977 chapter 24 . 5/24/2015