Reviews for The Flatmate
woerdsncolore chapter 21 . 3/22
oh my goodness these past few chapters have been killing me! they just need to wise up already
Smallbell chapter 24 . 1/18
Another sweet little fic. Nicely done. I couldn't put it down.
kathyoberbeck chapter 24 . 1/5
Awwwwww, so sweet. :)
kathyoberbeck chapter 8 . 1/4
Well, yeah. It has to be the coat. I'd kiss him, but only if he was wearing the coat (eye roll).
kathyoberbeck chapter 5 . 1/4
Yummy. Kiss that handsome Welshman, Jack!
cmtaylor531 chapter 24 . 12/17/2016
Wow. I adored this. Their relationship was fantastic and fun to read evolve.
SuziH-J chapter 24 . 9/18/2016
Loved what you did ipwith this story. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Just to let you know i've just started this one, following your advice.
I laughed several times. I can never have enough of the "first impression" Jack give ;-D I really like the teasing way you describe... his teeth.
That's priceless. All the more i've always noticed the fact myself!
English is not my language and my vowels among the rest, are probably dreadful, but I like your written style. Easy and yet full of unknown vocabulary for me to learn.
dancer1o1 chapter 24 . 3/15/2016
You are an incredible writer! I've read all of your stories and this one and To Have and to Hold are my favorites! I hope you keep writing Janto stories...I will certainly keep reading.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/21/2016
...i think this just became one of my favoruite janto au's ever written...thank you so much...
IsabellaKatherine chapter 24 . 9/20/2015
I'm not usually one for AU stories that don't have anything to do with the established world, but this was awesome! I really enjoyed it and you are a fabulous writer. Looking forward to reading some of your other stories as well! :)
PriPri1977 chapter 24 . 5/24/2015
This was just lovely!
Sher10cked chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
LOVE it!
Spud1963 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Hey :) I just caught up with this story and i just love it!. Love how Ianto is fighting a losing battle and this whol story line. Looking forward to the next chapter please :)
Guest chapter 24 . 4/5/2014
I absolutely adored this story. It was cute and engaging and had me squealing the entire time. I really liked and I hope you keep up the great work -TigerLily318