Reviews for The Flatmate
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 1 . 4/17
Just to let you know i've just started this one, following your advice.
I laughed several times. I can never have enough of the "first impression" Jack give ;-D I really like the teasing way you describe... his teeth.
That's priceless. All the more i've always noticed the fact myself!
English is not my language and my vowels among the rest, are probably dreadful, but I like your written style. Easy and yet full of unknown vocabulary for me to learn.
dancer1o1 chapter 24 . 3/15
You are an incredible writer! I've read all of your stories and this one and To Have and to Hold are my favorites! I hope you keep writing Janto stories...I will certainly keep reading.
...i think this just became one of my favoruite janto au's ever written...thank you so much...
IsabellaKatherine chapter 24 . 9/20/2015
I'm not usually one for AU stories that don't have anything to do with the established world, but this was awesome! I really enjoyed it and you are a fabulous writer. Looking forward to reading some of your other stories as well! :)
PriPri1977 chapter 24 . 5/24/2015
This was just lovely!
Sher10cked chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
LOVE it!
Spud1963 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Hey :) I just caught up with this story and i just love it!. Love how Ianto is fighting a losing battle and this whol story line. Looking forward to the next chapter please :)
Guest chapter 24 . 4/5/2014
I absolutely adored this story. It was cute and engaging and had me squealing the entire time. I really liked and I hope you keep up the great work -TigerLily318
Guest chapter 24 . 3/23/2014
Gorgeous, well written, fluff got me thro a tooth extraction!
ukdramafan chapter 24 . 3/4/2014
This was lovely. I wasn't sure in the early chapters where this would end up, with such high levels of antagonism between them, but you created a beautiful picture of the two of them overcoming their own prejudices to acknowledge their need each other in their lives. I also loved that Ianto created Torchwood and that Jack became the face of the protagonist.
Strawberry power chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
Bribery, works every time (especially with muffins)
Guest chapter 24 . 3/1/2014
And again, I loved it! I am still in awe of how many little references to the actual series you manage to bring into something set completely outside of Torchwood. Of course, Ianto's book was a fairly big one, but I loved it. I just loved Ianto's reaction to the coat and Jack's ideas for the character. I really liked how many supporting characters were in this story as part of Jack and Ianto's little circle, including Rose this time. And as much as I liked piano-playing Ianto, I liked writer Ianto and photographer Jack even more.
What has really engaged me with your AU stories is how you build up to and draw out the tension between Jack and Ianto in each one. I keep reading and reading (last night was 3am, you evil author you!) just to get to the first kiss - and this one was a doozy with Ianto's angry reaction! I loved it! But then I had to keep reading to get to the 'real' kiss and that moment, in each of your stories, always makes my stomach do a little flip. And then you write all this lovely angst that's never over the top, but makes it that much sweeter when they finally admit how they feel.
Anyway - I really enjoyed it, so glad I read it. As wonderful as all the others, great work!
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
I loved this story, from beginning to end, and you following it through really well. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories and hope you continue writing x
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 24 . 2/17/2014
Simply beautiful - a wonderful love story - very romantic, so sweet - like so many of your stories, it's one of my favs!
akawho chapter 24 . 2/15/2014
Loved this story, just as I've loved all your other ones. Looking forward to reading more from you! :)