Reviews for What Happens Next?
Raining Daylight chapter 10 . 8/4
Great story! I am so intrigued, and I hope that you update soon.
trajik007 chapter 10 . 7/1
...I actually cried that this hasn't been updated in over a year. I'm in love with this story, so so so much. I wish desperately that you would come back. Maybe not even to finish, just a bittersweet ending maybe? Doesn't even have to be long. I just feel a gnawing hole in my chest now and I really need an ending.
trajik007 chapter 6 . 7/1
...hahaha. Weynon Priory, eh? Nice touch for an added laugh. _
CatXtopia chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Oh my dear god somebody get me a bucket of ice cream! DX -sobs a thousand rivers- Holly sweet freckled Jesus this is such an amazing fic! One of the BEST canon!verse fics I've ever read! This deserves sooooo many more reviews! Anywho! Just wanted to say I adore this fic and really can't wait to see what happens next! X)
L. Kagamine-sama chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Wow, wow, wow. What? No, they cant give up ç.ç
Kunougi Haruka chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
Gasp! Are Levi and the others will give up on Eren! No, i don't wanna! Anyway who's the person that inject something on Eren?

An enemy?

Can't wait XD
Cascade00 chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
No! No! No! Don't make me doubt that Levi isn't going to come save him! Reading what Eren has to go through brakes my heart ugh! I just hate the MP! Seriously at first it seemed like they were going to sacrifice Eren or something. With the slab take and everything! Gosh Levi don't make me louder faith in you!
anita4869 chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
We're getting to the point where you left it the last time and I'm getting more and more anxious with every chapter...
xShinigamixMPx chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
Aww man I love this story so much, can't wait to find out what will happen next!
L. Kagamine-sama chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
Wow wow wow, dafuq happened? I'm lost. Lady Marcella was a good woman and she DIED? And who the fuck killed her? And the MP is a fucking piece of shit.
Cascade00 chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Ugh! I just imagine that there beating him and torturing Eren! Every moment Levi isn't there gives them a chance to hurt him! !
site user chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
I love this so much! Can't wait to see what happens next
darlucifer23 chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
coming along a lot better lol love the comedy between everyone
Christinelovbooks chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Oh. My. God. I did NOT just read that amazing 8 chapters.
YOU HAVE BETTER BE UPDATING! ESPECIALLY WHEN EREN IS GONNA DIE! HE'S NOT RIGHT?
such a great story! Keep up with the good work!
anita4869 chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
This is the second time that I read this and I still don't have any fucking idea how the hell everything went so wrong in a matter of like four paragraphs. Both between Eren and Levi and with the Military Police. No, seriously, I'm just staring at the screen and it's hurting just as much as the first time and it's NOT OKAY.
It's not okay.