Reviews for GOM White Day
AngelHeartObsession chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Darn it, couldn't you at least have written in the fact that they did kiss or not?! Although it is a bit obvious, I still would have liked to read that.
Moving on, I could totally see Akashi being like that. Although there isn't that much of his character shown in the manga, you still wrote him well. I think so at least XD. I like the ending also.
Anyways, this is yet another good drabble, and it pains me to see this end.
phantom6man chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Hahahaha! As expected from the emperor! Nice one!
AngelHeartObsession chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
...Possessive!Murasakibara.
I have to congratulate you as a writer. I would have never thought of something like that. Awesome job!
AngelHeartObsession chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Sorta confused at what you were trying to get near the end, but it was still a funny drabble, especially with the whole 'lethal weapon in her hand' thing and about how Riyuu would be in a terrible nightmare if Aomine gave her chocolate.
CherryPop0120 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Lol, Aomine, can't you be cooler than that!? Lol...
CherryPop0120 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Such a Midorima move. Lol. Give a lucky item in tsundere fashion.
AngelHeartObsession chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
There may or may not have been a bit of fluff near the end, but oh well! It was still a good chapter/drabble-thingy.
CherryPop0120 chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
wwwww. Lol, Kise is jealous? :D :D
Don't worry, Infinite Skye is the forum admin. PM here if you have questions! We are all seasoned veterans.
AngelHeartObsession chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Awww! That's so adorable! I never thought that Kise could be a posessive type... *shrugs*
Anyways, I love this chapter! I hope there would be more fluff later on!
CherryPop0120 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Aww! Nice one! It's such a Kuroko move.
AngelHeartObsession chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
The ending is so cute! I don't really know why, but I really like the ending. Maybe because it's not a confession? Anyways, I can't wait for more chapters!