Reviews for White Collar
Sara K M chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Hi there.

So, I started reading some of your stuff because of my recent interest in The Addams Family.

Then I noticed you wrote a few stories for Twilight about Carlisle and Esme, and I had to check them out, too.
All are great stories.

I think it's ironic that I actually discovered Carlisle and Esme stories because of another Addams Family author (Little Obsessions, if you're wondering), and now I've discovered you write for both, too. I just think it's a little weird that I've discovered two authors who write for both fandoms, when objectively speaking, Morticia and Gomez and Carlisle and Esme are VERY different couples.

But maybe you like both of them for the same reason I do?
I like to read about romance and couples, but I tend to be more interested in couples that have already Fallen in LOVE, and are still showing love. I particularly prefer couples who are married and have families and still make their romantic relationship a priority.

Another thing that I like about Carlisle is that he's religious. I'm a Christian, too, and because of that, I have a serious pet peeve with couples who don't have a problem with pre - marital sex. It can make reading about romantic couples on fanfiction a bit of a challenge. (It's another reason why I prefer to read about married couples.) But even people who aren't religious realize that Carlisle would NEVER have sex before he was married, so I can read "Carlisle and Esme courtship stories" to my heart's content.
I see you're a believer, too. Is that another reason why you like writing about Carlisle?

So, now that all the serious stuff has been discussed, I found one particular comment very funny. It's the reason I put this review in this chapter of this story, specifically.

"..."
"Merci"
Esme: "You sound lovely when you speak French."

Oh my gosh, I realize it wasn't meant to be funny in the story, it was meant to be sweet. Still, it's just...Where have I heard this before?
Okay, so she says it an "Esme" manner, but still, the sentiment is the same.

Did you put that in on purpose?

Anyway, if you're going to be writing about two of my current favorite couples, I think I'll follow you, too.

And yeah, I write really long reviews. I analyze the characters in canon and the characters in your story to death. People who are familiar with me know this. But most of them actually find it very flattering, so I hope you do as well.

God Bless
Cris.P.C chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
Such a wonderful chapter, so heartbreaking, but beautifully written. x) I love it. Keep your awesome work. ;D
Just4Me chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
What a dark and horrible memory. But at least he didn't give in and kill the girl. And he still had hope.
Just4Me chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Please tell me Carlisle didn't kill a human. I hope he stops in time, because I don't know how he could live with that.
Just a girl chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Omg you are such a wonderful writer! You need to write a book!
CheekyMonkey101 chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Really great chapter can't wait for more
EsmeraldCullen02 chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
Please please continúe your storie es amazing
DreamerCullens chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
I'm anticipating ! I spoke of the concierge because I wanted to post my previous review on this part 3 _ Silly me.
Well, as usual, I loved it. Our Cullen's parents are very intimates in this one. I particulary loved it. Hope I didn't bother you with all my frenchies explications ! :*
As we should say ... HUM HUM " j'adore ! J'espère que tu vas continuer car se serait vraiment dommage d'arrêter là ! Bises. "
DreamerCullens chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
I didn't doubt one second they would be impressed. At least Carlisle is and betcha Esme is too ... When you say " où les ? " may I correct ? It would sound better to write " où est-ce que je vous dépose ? " It would be pretty much ... well ... parisian ! Anyway, was the concierge accent made on purpose ? :) Because I'm forced to say " BRAVO ! " it sounds really real and it's exactly the way some french speak ... I do, by the way. ;)
Hope I helped you ! I loved reading it as usual ! :)
DreamerCullens chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Aha Paris ! We're proud of our capital ... I'm french so I can't wait to see Esme's reaction before the Effeil Tower ! :)
See you with the part 2 ? :)
DreamerCullens chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Loved this one ! :) It was great to be a part of Carlisle's past. I have a little question : in the OS you call him William or are you talking of his father ?
But I really enjoyed reading it ! :)
Cris.P.C chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Aaaww, this fic is so sweet and lovely, I really like it. X3 I'm glad he found her, she scared him, poor thing XD
Captain Thunder of Equestria chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
bravo well done you should have esme be kidnap.
Just4Me chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
I'm glad she wasn't snatched by some nomad (or God forbid, the Volturi). It's fun to see them in the past, when they were "young". I think their love story is so much more compelling than Edward and Bella's.
Judy1998 chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Great as always. Keep up the great work!