Reviews for White Collar
Cris.P.C chapter 4 . 3/17
Aaaww, this fic is so sweet and lovely, I really like it. X3 I'm glad he found her, she scared him, poor thing XD
Carlisle captain of equestria chapter 4 . 3/15
bravo well done you should have esme be kidnap.
Just4Me chapter 4 . 3/10
I'm glad she wasn't snatched by some nomad (or God forbid, the Volturi). It's fun to see them in the past, when they were "young". I think their love story is so much more compelling than Edward and Bella's.
Judy1998 chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Great as always. Keep up the great work!
Mary Esme chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
I haven't got the time to write a review earlier but now I'm doing it :) I love your stories so much! After "White Handkerchief" - a brilliant Carlisle/Esme fanfic; my favorite one - I was sad that it was over, but then I read these one shots and I brimmed over with enthusiasm! I look so forward to read more and I would be so happy of you continued the story!
Love your writing style.
Love your stories.
Keep going the way it is!
Love, Marylou :)
TeamCarlisle chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
you should keep going with these
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
I LOVE IT! It's awesome! Please update fast!
I can't wait!

Me!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I love you fanfictions! I don't know why but whenever I'm reading you stories I am transferred to another world! I love it!

Me!
Niyabi chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I really love these oneshots :) You are a talented writer and capable of describing the feelings of Carlisle so well :) I've been reading white handkerchief :) it was also very beautiful :)
Just4Me chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
"And thus those sweet little intimate moments of contented silence between my wife and I, made the eternity we spent together all the more precious." What a lovely, romantic exploration of their love.
CheekyMonkey101 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
So sweet can't wait for more
CheekyMonkey101 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Really great start can't wait for more
Just4Me chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I love the idea of a series of one-shots from Carlisle's life. You have so many times and situations to choose from. Can't wait to read more.
General Sheba chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
CARLISLE! :D It's Carlisle here to tell us all stories about his extremely long life! This is great. I can't wait to see more.