Reviews for Trading Spaces
pollo chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Oh, God. If only...
Tartan Tiger chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Thiss is probably the only real life, 'actor' driven fanfic I ever will read, and that is because the idea is short, rock solid in its foundations an hilarious. Good job
Shadow Phoenix 16 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
That's one way to explain Comic Con 2013.
Daundelyon chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Brilliant. Just brilliant.
Lila Mae chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I've seen the Tom/Loki Comic Con stunt on youtube, so your fic was just PERFECT. I can also totally see Coulson as a browncoat. Then I read the last line and almost peed myself laughing. Awesome!
VioletBrock chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was really good; a fun twist! I enjoyed everything but the Phil/Clint stuff at the end (just not my thing). But your writing is excellent; thank you for the story!

Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I was laughing and giggling the entire time I was reading this! OH MY GOSH! I can honestly see this happening! Tom was so in-character at Hall H that it seemed like he and Loki had traded places. And I'm glad that Loki got some well deserved loving and respect from his fans! Perhaps it'll be enough to make him change his point of view about the Midgard and it's inhabitants.

I also have a question. In this story you mentioned the Coulson is still alive? Is that true? Or is it merely a rumor or fans speculating?

Anyway, thank you so much for the amazing read!

Lyn Harkeran
Ghost Rider of the Aragon chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was awesome.
I saw the video last weekend...Hall H was hilarious, and then the Nerd HQ interview with Zachary Levi...Unspeakably funny and awesome.
But back to the story. I love the way you write this. It seems like it should be crack, but really, I almost took it seriously; it was just that good.
Qweb chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was hysterical. And not as silly as I expected. There was some real meat in the relationships.
I saw a clip of Tom doing Loki at SD Con, so I could literally picture that scene. And as a former attendee myself, I could see Hall H and even the back stairs.
Well done.