Reviews for Just Like We Always Do
Ilia A. Jay chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
*sobs quietly forever...
I love this so much! Dean's voice, ugh, it's so perfect! This is exactly how I WANTED the aftermath of 8x23 to be. Thanks you so much!

p.s. and the green underwear will have me laughing for DAYS

1000 x hugs and kisses, thank you!
chuochuo chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Such a wonderful story! The dynamics btwn the boys are great. Thanks for sharing this story with us!
Scarlett7 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
"For a fleeting moment he's lost in memories that don't even belong to him anymore"... thought about how much this line moved me all weekend. Then remembered I hadn't told you. Devastating.
Scarlett7 chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Ok, well good thing I read a few reviews before I commented, because I was going to say pretty much exactly what Judy H. said... that about covers it. That line "why does he have to love the kid so damn much?" filled my stomach with butterflies. I LOVE how much he loves his brother. That is my FAVORITE thing about the whole show. This was such a great story. Thanks for writing it!
JudyH chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
"why does he have to love the kid so damn much?" Well, we all know the answer to that one. Because Dean still sees Sam as the little brother he was responsible for when other kids were playing with Matchbox cars and learning their ABC's. He suffers right along with him, and that's why we love him (and Sam, too, naturally).

Thanks for a painfully realistic view of life with the brothers; I really enjoyed both chapters. If only the resolution to their current situation could be cured with waffles and Gatorade...
wolfypuppypiles chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
this is awesome!
WaywardScribe chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Hey, that was ace! and the first chapter too, intense but awesome! intense awesome! reading this one was a little close to home for me tho having just gone through a not nice health experience (not angelically or demonically caused though..(far as I know..) so I think Sammy wins on that one) but I can certainly say from unpleasant personal experience, you hit some of the descriptions on the head! Love Dean and the gown incident lol! SO Dean and SO Sam in his non-reaction, he'd probably have just slightly raised a "oh Dean.." eyebrow at him even if he hadn't been in such a state! Great brother moments, great job :)
Jily4 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
This was wonderful! Full of bro moments and feels! Loved your Grand Canyon fix, also, LOL.
Annabellie-ache chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
O my goodness reading this fills me with pure joy thank you for making my life ;)
Shannanigans chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Really well done. I'd have loved seeing this on the show!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Aww, poor Dean, he never gets a chance to relax and enjoy what he has. Why does this make me feel worse for him than Sam? I think because you do angsty Dean so well. I don't mind you left Kevin out because I am actually bothered by all the "Poor Kevin, what did those Winchesters get him into this time?" At least his life didn't get messed up until he was older; the boys never got a childhood so why should I feel so sympathetic towards him is beyond me. Thank you for sharing!
CandyCakes chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Yes I enjoyed it very much! And I totally agree with you about Jared. At this point all I want for Christmas is a healthy looking, clean shaven Sammy!
hotshow chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
This story was really good. Thank you.
Obi the Kid chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
WOOHOO a chapter 2! And an awesome one to boot. I love how Dean has really found a home in the bunker...and you incorporated that perfectly with the whole waffle deal. Poignant and funny all at the same time.
Lloy chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
this actually made me cry...