Reviews for She Left Him in Texas
Babygirllena17 chapter 30 . 3/19
Write more please! It was so good, maybe u could do a chapter on Léa not taking the new baby news so well!
Kdmr87 chapter 30 . 6/7/2016
PERFECTION! 3
haileytcb chapter 2 . 5/26/2016
This is an unrealistic interpretation of Dom and Letty.
tinked18 chapter 30 . 7/11/2015
Loved, loved this story! Some parts had me laughing hard and other parts made me cringe. Yeah that one scene where Letty and Dom have anal sex, I kept thinking in my head, "this story must be written by a man cause that sh*t hurts." Ain't nothing sexy about feeling like you have something sharp like razors going in and out of your butthole and feeling like you have to take a dump. LOL. Other then that, this was such a cute fluffy Dotty story :)
krisle chapter 30 . 6/20/2015
loved this story. had to read it twice. please do a epilogue or a sequel.
Never a Writer chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
LOL that sounds like it'd be a funny flashback
Never a Writer chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
AHAHHAHAHaahahahha! great ending to the chap. I actually laughed out loud
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Hmmmm...I sense a miscommunication or misunderstanding of some sorts 4 years ago.

I'm really excited to start this fic! Dotty forever!
SecondCitySavage chapter 30 . 5/15/2015
I read this in two days and it was amazing! This was the first AU of them I read and you really captured all the characters personality's. I loved the homey feel of this. Awesome job!
bammbamm28 chapter 27 . 1/12/2015
Really enjoy your writing style and stories! Hope to read more from you.
Cheers
Guest chapter 30 . 11/22/2014
That was awesome. I could not put my phone down while reading this. Bravo. Truly a great story. Thank you.
Alima8 chapter 30 . 11/17/2014
Beautiful wedding Dom holding his Daughter and dancing with his wife and the new baby on the way
Sound like they found they happy ending
tanya2byour21 chapter 30 . 11/16/2014
Oh come on I want Letty't reaction if she is pregnant with twins. Lol I loved the new chapter and I want one more please.
Tanya
Paommt chapter 30 . 11/12/2014
aawwww! This story was one of my fav... many emotions here...
Very good ending, I love Lea, she's little piece of sunshine. I hope you get inspires and can write the epilogue. ahh thanks, in the end I got my baby hehehe

Meanwhile... I think I will read from the beginning again.

Thanks for Sharing!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/11/2014
If you don't make a sequel I will go to your house in the middle of the night and choke you with my feels
I'm too lazy to log in, SmoothFluffle
Btw loved, loves your story, and I love that little lion so much and I wanna read baby boy toretto