Reviews for Darts in the Dark by capitalAB
enka3 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Such a heartbreaking story! Great job!
stormy315 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
awesome...i really hope you will continue their story...
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Awwww. Sad.
Jadalulu chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
ASDGHJKL I wanna hit her. I'm supposed to wanna hit her, right?

Poor Edward. GAHHHHHHHH! That lost word. Alone. Poor guy. Loved the simplicity you wrote this with. No gratuitous drama, no overkill. And I really hope you continue it. I wanna squish on Edward and love him. And I reeeeeeeally wanna see these two find happiness together. Pretty please? lol

Thanks so much for writing & sharing! Good luck in the contest!

jada
Kitty Bad chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This entry really gets to me. Mostly because it feels true, and it's not overwritten. The loneliness and the fact that this is a stolen moment for both of them really comes through. Bella's last name being Black, her not having money and things being awkward with her dad despite him having gone through similar problems once.. Feels like Bella is divorced or in the process of getting divorced. It's so hard, going from the loneliness of an unhappy marriage to being alone again. And Edward aging out of the foster system? These are everyday tragedies, but no less sad than some of the more dramatic entries I've read.

I hope this is continued. I have this irrational need to see these two lonely people find some happiness together.
WhatObsession chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
please tell me you are going to continue this
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Was Jake her husband? Or ex-husband? I'm hoping Edward returns just to find out more therefore I will keep my fingers crossed for the author to continue this story. Great job!
sonicunicorns chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
continue this please!
thelittlegerman chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I loved this. I love your style of writing and your way of telling stories with one word alone. Thank you so much for sharing!
Eeyorefan12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Very well-written and bittersweet. I already care about both characters enough to hope you continue this!
padalf1025 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Good story! This one needs to keep going! I'm hanging on!
sxpnce chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Wonderful story. Wouldn't mind seeing this one continue.
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
The ending was good and makes me hope there is more to their story.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
only one night :(...sounds like Mr. Black is a treat...then again this is an angst contest!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Argh, so many unanswered questions. i love a man in uniform. you did a good job of not over-revealing and keeping away from cliche. i hope you continue this. good luck!