Reviews for The World of Loveless
promocat chapter 55 . 11/3/2015
even thu ristuka still loves soubi-i hope he puts him thu the wringer first
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
that was lovely
promocat chapter 54 . 8/22/2015
sounds so true for noth soubi & ristuka
promocat chapter 53 . 8/13/2015
haven't heard from you in awhile!glad you're back!as always -a great chapter!
promocat chapter 52 . 10/24/2014
kidney stones & cysts are right up there in pain!I am glad you are getting thu it(remember this too shall pass{esp. the kidney stone;)!])
promocat chapter 51 . 9/8/2014
whew! that's not an ending I forsaw for either of them!(1 I thought ristuka would die young-2 seimei would kill/take him,3 soubi &ristuka would find away to be together forever(& not always alive forever either)or yuiko would marry yayoi)
promocat chapter 50 . 9/6/2014
sometimes i worry about you & all your medical problems!so when you do write-i know you are still with us
promocat chapter 49 . 8/20/2014
I do like-finaaly ristuka is telling her off!(now if he would just move out-soubi would gladly take him in)
Yoitemichealis chapter 49 . 8/19/2014
Ahhh rebelious cat boy teenagers XD AND YOUR COMMENT AT THE END MADE MY DAY OMG
promocat chapter 48 . 8/16/2014
poor ristuka!his mom drove him to her state
promocat chapter 47 . 6/24/2014
poor ristuka!suffering is really all he knows now
promocat chapter 46 . 6/20/2014
sorry about your sister-at that age they don't want to listen to anyone!
both ristuka & soubi have overcome their pasts & are getting ready for the next s\tage of their lives together
lumi chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I liked last chapter and agree with previous comment that we need more! :D
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 45 . 5/26/2014
This made me cry! Thank you for updating! :)
123 chapter 45 . 5/26/2014
Hey :D I've been a silent reader for quite some time now but I've finally decided to leava a comment for once, mainly because I think 'Sometimes we just forget' is pure perfection *_* Honestly, I absolutely adore this idea! Soubi in a suit is a plus as well , haha xD

I was really sad to see it end so soon, a multi-chaptered fic based on this idea would have been awesome (maybe a future project? xD) or at least a sequel (maybe including Seimei's reaction to all of this, some angst and finally a happy ending for Ritsuka and Soubi xD) but I can understand if you want to leave it like this.

Either way I think this was such a great AU and executed perfectly :D

Continue with the good work!