Reviews for I Looked At You
MiniLover chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
I loved the play on things with Sookie being the one to turn Eric! Wonderfully written!
LostInSpace33 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Fantastic story! It's very different and I love it!
Suki59 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
What a fun ride! Congratulations on your win in the I Write the Songs contest, and thank you for entering this very unique story!
octoberdog chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
You should continue this. There's a lot of potential. Good story overall.
Ooshka chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I enjoyed this. I like the idea of Warhol's world becoming an easy place for vampires to blend in, and liked the twist of Sookie turning Eric so she won't be lonely anymore. It's kind of sad really, but I guess so many turnings would have been for similar reasons - like Sookie who was turned to mother some poor miserable child.

I did enjoy that everyone in this had a little backstory, or that you at least got a few details about them, it seemed like a full and interesting world we'd dropped in on.
Northwoman chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Wow. This is a very different, creative story. You always come up with concepts which are just outside of anything I would ever imagine which makes them especially fun for me. I enjoyed this a lot. I also always wish you would continue the story after the contest as I want to know more. Thank you for entering the contest!
SlinkyMalinki chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Love this so much, the period detail is fantastic & the story is really original. I thought Sookie & Tara were fairies & was pleasantly surprised by the ending - what a super twist on the usual way of things. I really love this Sookie & would love to read more of their story!
janiaco chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This was great. I really hope you continue this. Would love to see what happens next.
Secret Nerd Princess chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Awesome! Loved Eric as an Ad Exec.
fffbone chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Maybe it's my state of mind today, but It really took me by surprise. Sookie was a vampire. Very well done. Will we get to see how Eric is when he wakes? Pretty please.
Arya S chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is gooood... I should've seen the signs and clues that gave Tara and Sookie away, hehehe... hope the muse may agree on a continuation perhaps? I would love to see you explore this E/S dynamics :)
momzombie chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I enjoyed that. Nice twist :)
VAlady chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
A wicked twist, love Sookie being the predator.
TeaCupHuman chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Absolutely loved it. I now realize Alcide's reaction to her. He knew what she was. I didn't see it coming. Very well played.
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Love the role reversal... Can't help but wonder how Eric's going to take all this (if there's a continuation to this story...). I enjoyed the whole Warhol/Factory scene in the story... I understand there is some crossover to Mad Men but I haven't watched it... Still, nice historical set up! You do have my vote that's for sure...