Reviews for The Life-Guard and The Supermodel
PercabethfanNo.1 chapter 1 . 10/15
it is nice... do update.
This fanfic was literally the highlight of my life when you were writing it. PLEASE bring it back!
IIII Winter Wolf IIII chapter 1 . 9/28
Pitty- I know this story was childish but I still really, really loved it. I found it after I broke up with my girlfriend and was really depressed at the time and then I started reading it in class and couldn't stop laughing and giggling like an idiot.
CONNOR chapter 1 . 9/14
I want to read the rest!
Konoha's Flash chapter 1 . 9/10
Aw... this fic was awesome! PLEASE update again?
Please upload the chapters!
You don't have to, I just really want to know what happens!
JustaReader34 chapter 1 . 8/24
This story was the best! COntinue it please! I LOVE it tooooo much :(
Angelthegenderconfusedcat chapter 1 . 8/6
I think you should repost the other chapters as I think it would be a really great story!

thanks, Becca
Commander Matrix chapter 1 . 8/5
Your serious? You have the second most reviewed story with these specific criteria and you unuploaded almost all the chapters. WHY! I just don't understand how you think that it was a bad story it is again THE SECOND MOST REVIEWED STORY!
I agree with SO MANY OTHERS. PLEASE reupload the other chapters. I've been looking forward to reading your fantastic writing. Your oneshots were great and this had been on my list to read FOREVER, I just never got around to it. It would mean a lot to me and others if you give us one more gift in leaving us what you did. It means a lot and I promise it won't go to waste. PLEASE. Me and others will be hoping you reconsider. P.S.-Good luck in your future endeavors and God bless whatever affairs you have ahead.
Taylor chapter 1 . 7/31
I plead that you consider putting the story back up, it was brilliant and if we couldn't have the ending, at least we could have what was there to start, right?
Dobby99 chapter 1 . 7/29
I love the idea and I'd love to read more! Please upload the other chapters, too! And maybe you could rewrite the story so you like it more? I really would love to read this, it sounds great!
I accept that you're done writing this story BUT IM BEGGING YOU WITH ALL MY HEART TO PLEASE RELOAD ALL THE CHAPTERS BECAUSE I LOVED READING THEM AND LAUGHING OUT LOUD! Even though it's discontinued I still enjoy reading the chapters a ton! Just say in your summary for the story that it's discontinued so people won't ask for an update. Please please pleas a million times re-upload all the chapters because what you wrote was amazing and I would read it again because it was so much fun to read!
I honestly loved this story and I can still remember the first time I read the summary. I was so excited because it seemed so good. And then I got to the last chapter and I waited for you to update for ages...
I understand that you've got a lot of things to do now, sometimes life can be stressful as fuck. But to be honest, I think you've disappointed a lot of readers. Not because you abandoned the story, no, not at all, but because you deleted almost all the chapters that so many people loved to read and laugh along with. I remember staying up late and telling myself that it would be the last chapter but I ended up pressing the next chapter button again, and again, and again until I got to the last one. I don't think it really mattered if you were fourteen and you thought it was cringy, hundreds of people loved it. Your writing style was impeccable.
So what I'm saying is, even though you decided to move on from this story, that's perfectly fine, everybody has their own lives, it would've been better if you didn't delete nearly everything you wrote. Even though you'll probably never finish the story, it would give the readers a chance to reread the chapters that you did write and when they got to the end, they could imagine it with the ending they wanted. But now, we are left with little to the imagination.
I'm sorry this is so long but I just had to let this out. I hope you consider on reposting your chapters again.
I also hope that you continue on writing in general. The writing you have produced over the years are fantastic.
Sorry once again for the long rant;)
1,623 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »