Reviews for The Life-Guard and The Supermodel
krisbel1776 chapter 1 . 5/2
honestly i thought it was quiet good
some guy chapter 1 . 2/25
Hey, um this seems like a really good story. You should rewrite the cringey chapters according to you and re-upload them, I promise you'll get a lot of favorites and follows.
Soomanyfanfics chapter 1 . 2/19
Plzzzz upload the other chapters idc if it's unfinished plzzzzzzzz
fluffyshygirl11 chapter 1 . 2/15
oooo
Can you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE bring the story back? You don't have to update, just put it all up, corny or no. We're all waiting. What have you got to lose?
I'm pissed to the max, this is the last straw. Good authors don't write anymore and none have taken their mantles, amazing timeless stories have been deleted, and I'm so mad, I know it's just me being selfish, but these authors and stories were an escape when I was younger, a place where I could smile, cry, and laugh, a place where I'd look forward going to after school or training or a bad day. And even when those days are over and I've (relatively) grown up, these Luxuries and feelings have been ripped from me! I can't feel the emotional attatchement these newer authors bring, I can't feel like the good old days when the stories I read during those times are gone! And it's not like I don't understand, because I too have lost passions I didn't want to lose, lost time as my days got busier. But to knowingly delete your chapters, so no one else reads it and "cringes" thats being selfish too. People have made attatchments to your story like I have, (personally I always thought you wrote Percy's personality perfectly) people have gone back and reread the chapters pre-deletion and newer people likely will as well. I've always thought The Life Guard and The Supermodel was one of those timeles stories, something you could always go back to whenever, people who read this review will never understand what I mean, unless they read the story, my biggest regret (right now at least) was not copy pasting the stories I'd always loved...
A concerned fan chapter 1 . 1/18
This was literally the best percabeth Fanfiction I have ever read. I am not exaggerating. Please bring it back.
persus chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Hey man I would like to have this story it has a lot of potential and I want to try it. Let me know if I can have all the rights to the story, and the story itself.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Can u pls put up your old chapters even if you say they're bad
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
please re upload it is so good
Scrat chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
It seems like a nice plot. Please reupload even if it's unfinished. Youve already mentioned in the summary and 1st chapter that its abandoned, so people will know what theyr e getting into. I would love to read this story, knowing that it's incomplete. Please upload
cammessina02 chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
please reload for my poor soul
white.owl. 15 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
I wish you didnt delete it. Its the best story ever
PercabethfanNo.1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
it is nice... do update.
;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
This fanfic was literally the highlight of my life when you were writing it. PLEASE bring it back!
1,636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »