Reviews for The Life-Guard and The Supermodel
DaughterOfVulcan chapter 20 . 6/1
Can you please update, like really I understand the struggle but this story is like my medicine
We still appreciate you!
Becauseapples chapter 20 . 5/30
please please finish this story!
I really hope you finish the story it's amazing!
nicky chapter 19 . 5/29
love it!i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo eager to know what was the serum for!
Sonochu chapter 19 . 5/28
Well I hope your break from fanfiction is working out for you. Really though this story is excellent so far. I only have two minor complaints. It's a little hard to tell if Annabeth and Percy know the other likes them back. They're always flirting with each other that it's hard to tell if they know the other likes them back. The other complaint is VERY minor. I'm not a fan of adding the serum into the plot. I feel like it takes away from the realism of the story. Oh well. I wish you luck on whatever you're currently doing. Also, don't get me wrong. This story is fantastic and I completely understand you taking a break from this due to other priorities.
percabethherondale16 chapter 20 . 5/21
I think your story is great and i totally understand about being stressed about everything. Balance can be a bitch. Take your time because this is an awesome story and rushing it might make the quality go down. Good luck with everything!
the balcony nico chapter 20 . 5/18
! Looove it!
NaomiGScorcher chapter 20 . 5/14
I know you probably get this a lot - but if you ever need a beta - im here
I love the story!
bella chapter 1 . 5/5
Taking 1433rd review bc I deserve this spot
Zammy987 chapter 20 . 5/5
I understand the stress, just plz don't wait until June if you can! I love your writing, and thnx for the "American translation."
When is the next update?
Awesomepossum328 chapter 20 . 4/29
I one hundred percent get you. School is getting way too time consuming for me to update on a regular basis anymoret. I'm exhausted and I'm stressed to the point where I end up sick. And I've had reviewers tell me I'm a "lazy f*****" and a "s***** f****** author" and worse, for not updating when they want me to. But you can't let it get to you. Just delete the hateful reviews and update when you can. Your life is your life. You have to do what you have to do. And the people that can't understand that aren't true supportive fans. xoxox -AW328
ShadowGallade chapter 19 . 4/27
Hoping for an update soon, I don't think I've ever laughed harder at 3am. And trust me I've laughed a lot at 3.
1,443 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »