Reviews for Shards
Is this abandoned?
julymom97 chapter 1 . 7/2
I am hoping you will someday find this... I wanna know how Kurt recovers and how things turn out
Jmconley27 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Omg please update this! This is a really great story and really wanted to see his recovery and everything. Please please please update!
Dirce chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Why you did not continue writing this story ? I wanted so badly to see the recovery of Kurt ... I know he would never forget all that he has, but I would like to see it a little recovered and happy with Blaine ..
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
PLEASE UPDTE THIS IS THE BEST FANFICTION I HAVE READ FOR GLEE
Cloveteach chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Do you think you'll ever finish this story? I'd love to find out what happens with Kurt and now his father. I hope you come back.
Brooke chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
When you find a story and you're looking forward to the sequel only to find it be incomplete! :( :( :(
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Come back when your ready sweet heart, we will still be here when you do
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
This is such a good fanfiction! please continue it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
i have been waiting faithfully for 2 and a half years for you to come back to this story- please come back!
Mordred chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Oh my goosh! I love it I love it Ilove it!
My friend Midnightbittersweet showed tis to me and i love it! P.S She/He is American and i bet they would help you with the american law system
(Sorry English is my third language and I'm Not to good yet D:)
Hiatus-is-indefinite chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I love this so much! I can't wait for another chapter! Hope you update soon (I mean its been two years so...)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Bruh where the other chapters
shipperjared chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
is this gonna be updated? I have fallen in love with this story
KatyCatGleek1694 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
cant wait for the next chapter to come