Reviews for Beady Eyes
ausllynow chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
awesome writerawesome story!
NeverForgetMeFriend chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Awe this is cute. A little strange that he confess his feeling to a stuff animal but I got to give you props for your uniqueness.
fluffythellama017 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. The was a great story!
naada.bh chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Now, I've read some stories with Dougie and Austin or Ally confiding their secrets to it, but this is hands down the best. Just the fact that Austin is still keeping it brings back tons of memories and nfjedbgijdsgbs (sorry I just had to let it out) I loved this one-shot. Super cute.

"'Oh, you broke into my home? Allow me to serenade you with my new hit single.'" that made me laugh. "Swiss cheese had less holes than his plan." also made me laugh. I just, this whole Austin interacting with Dougie is just so cute and adorable and funny and I just want it to happen on the show, just for like, 2 minutes. All the facial expressions he would have and everything. It's like he's talking to himself, and like, replying to himself and Idk it's cute.

And I liked the whole ladder thing, I felt like it didn't really go for Austin's feelings, just basically about everything in life. That was nice :) Triplets, I have no idea why, but that scene made me laugh. Idk, Austin having to deal with three guys around Ally and two hitting on her? oh man.

You brought back Jack's Flaps :') That made me happy. "His mouth found a new form of expression. New to them anyway." I love love love that about your writing style, how you always find a different way to tell they're kissing. The ending was so cute.

The whole one-shot is so cute and sweet and adorable. I loved it :).
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
That was so adorable!
Austin's feelings are written *perfectly.*
I'm like two seconds away from squealing.
I loved that.
That was really cute.
And adorrrabbleeee
I'm just repeating myself here. I sound like a broken record. I'm sorry. Thoughts not very coherent.
Loved it. c:
OneHandle chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
HEHE THAT WAS A LITTLE CONFUSING TOWARD THE END BUT I FIGURED IT OUT DON'T WORRY SIR HAHA I'M SORRY I'M ON A SUGAR HIGH. That was really cute though. A-. haha JK A. It'd be A but confusion.
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I think it is adorable that Austin confides in Dougie and how they have conversations even though one is a stuffed toy/
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Yay! Auslly! :)
R5AAFan chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Aww! Lol I can totally imagine Austin talking to Dougie.

Good story! :)
Citylights at Midnight chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I think I just died, that was so cute.

And funny as heck.
'Oh, you broke into my home? Allow me to serenade you with my new hit single.'

I love Dougie!
maddiegirl56 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Haha I love this! Thanks so much for using my prompt! This turned out amazing!
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013