Reviews for I Just Couldn't Let You
Zeldanaw chapter 10 . 11/26/2002
Hey, there. I just started reading your story and it is really good. Have you figured out how to spell Ethan's last name yet? It's "Raine" Keep up the good work.
msu chapter 7 . 11/26/2002
by the way, you're so very welcome. I know how hard it is when you first start out. Takes a while to get into a groove. And never let the critical reviews get you down. Take them with a grain of salt. Critiques are supposed to be helpful not degrading. And I'm so glad that you're getting something out of my stories. Makes me happy. Anything this fanfic friend can do, let me know and I'll be ready, keyboard in hand! lol

Toodles

msu chapter 10 . 11/26/2002
Yippee! Yay, yay, hurray! Woohoo, undefined. Woohoo, Anya. Woohoo, Dawn. I'm so happy for you, finishing your very first fic. Way To Go!

I think it ended at a good spot. I loved how you had Anya, such the adult, step in and tell Xander a thing or two. And Dawn? What was with that? That was great how she told Buffy what she needed to hear. Terrific. I don't know why, but I'm feeling so proud *for* you. Does that make sense?

Hey when do I get to see another chapter for Lost Memory? I'm so anxious to read one. You left us hanging you know!8D Not trying to rush ya' but it's going along great as well.

Well, definitely looking forward to the sequel.

~*~CONGRATULATIONS~*~

Cheerios chapter 7 . 11/24/2002
Hey- I just wanted to say I so absolutely love this fic! I'm somewhat of a fic critic because I read like every story that comes into the B/S romance section and I only "read on" to a few of them- and I got to tell ya, I got addicted to this one! Your're doing a wonderful job so keep writing! You got it down!

Smile Forever,

Cheerios
Whoby chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Horrible grammar/punctuation/spelling mistakes, bad paragraphing in some parts, unrealistic dialogue, and the fact that the plot is horrible are just a few of the reasons why you have won Katry and L-squared's bad fic of the day award. Congratulations and don't write a sequel. Have a wonderful day. WHO IS WHOBY?
Falcon-Rider chapter 8 . 11/21/2002
Just continue updating this one, you confuse more readers when youd don't... plus then they don't have to book mark numerous pages for one series... thats what I'd do anyway.
msu chapter 8 . 11/19/2002
If I were you, I'd stick with it and maybe write a couple more chapters, then if you want more to happen start a sequel with a different plot maybe? Just my opinion. But this was def. a good chap. Xander can make me so mad sometimes...I'm glad Spike got to punch him on the show.

msu chapter 2 . 11/17/2002
Hey I just realized I didn't review this one yet. And this one was a very sweet and tender chapter. I loved it.

btw, I got your email. Just let me know. I put you in my address book for future use!8D

Oh and I have IM also. my name is melheyqt if you want.

Terrific job!

msu chapter 6 . 11/16/2002
That is a really neat idea with the mailbox. So cute he sent a letter he wrote a long time ago. Made her cry too.

Xander and Anya are hard. Can't remember, sorry, is she still a vengeance demon in this? I know they want to go slow, but wouldn't it be funny if like after their first date they end up all over one another and its like "Well, forget slow." Well, to me it would be funny cause they want to take everything so nice and slow but yet they still love one another.

I'm glad Spike is apt. looking. Maybe have him write her a poem just about her but no "beauty effulgent" rhymes. eek! I can just see him also going absolutely bonkers cause he's waiting around for time to pass by, twiddling his thumbs. Maybe have him sneak around and follow her. Maybe hide in an alley and grab her as she passes just to have a quick kiss. I don't know my mind is not working right now. Too late. Maybe email me and together we can come up with something spuffilicious. 8D

msu chapter 5 . 11/16/2002
So funny. I can just see Spike taking a box of clothes to the salvation army. And yah, I hope he does get an apartment. I was tired of him living in that dark and dank crypt.

Hmm, the vibes!lol

msu chapter 4 . 11/16/2002
Aww, he left her roses and a beautiful note. They have to be away from each other how long? 5 days? That's a lifetime. lol

Wonderful chappie. I really like this story. Be interesting to see what everyone's reactions will be!

Alex360 chapter 4 . 11/1/2002
Can't write much, in a hurry, brill story, keep writing, ta for the website, I'm in love with Spike! Byeeeee!
dustyvamp chapter 5 . 10/22/2002
THis is good and interesting. It's just moved kinda fast at the beginning if u ask me. You should change your settings so that people without accounts can review your stories. I hope to see more of this story soon!
demongrl201 chapter 4 . 10/22/2002
i like i like it. nice job writing the charatcers. more x/a i'm a huge x/a fan! :)
Shannon Nichole chapter 3 . 9/26/2002
Still very good! Keep up the good work and I hope it doesn't take as long to update this time as it did last time lol!