Reviews for boy, give me twenty-five to life
rebeccaannex3 chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
God, I love these two.
pondscomealong chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I love this story so much! This is my third time reading it and I freak out every time. Great job!
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
This fic was so sweet, ah.
Right from the beginning I knew it was going to be good. Date peepers is always a fun trope to read about! And Allison and Lydia staking out together like the besties they are is the best. I smiled at the Stiles and Allison exchange; man, Allison is good, but Stiles is better.
The Stydia was very cute too. I like how healthily you wrote their relationship. Like Stiles and Lydia both trust each other and love each other and have a very healthy relationship. Even if Lydia gets jealous from time to time.
Irma
Caesar Palace’s Review-a-Thon
LaughingSenselessly chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
I loved it! How cute and endearing. Read the entire dialogue in their voices which is a pretty awesome thing. Great writing!
lste chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
soooooooooooooooo cute :D
mentalfictions chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
"Yes! I knew you'd understand even when you don't understand."

I would say you had me at that part, but I'm pretty sure you had me from the moment I started reading. I love this story! So in character it makes me want to cry!
Lily Herondale chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Love love love this fic! Awwww!
DecoyDream chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Stiles are Lydia are one of my favourites and I hope they do eventually end up together! Thanks for writing and posting this story - I love it!
lydiamartins chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
/dies from the perfection
xx clara
safeandsound13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
fuck me that was amazing i am literally in awe with how cute this was and in character and im in love thanks for this bro
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Okay, that was. Too cute.
I'm dead. DEAD. okay you kinda killed me with all the squishy, fluffly established-relationship feels and jesus.

Thanks for making me flail like Stiles :D
tracyx11 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
omg this is so perfect :')
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I love it 3
Noos chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I NEED THIS TO HAPPEN ON THE SHOW this was absolutely flawless thank you so much for sharing this with people. Just, ugh, please write more stydia
Cocobean2206 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013