Reviews for Metanoia
emily4498 chapter 7 . 1/23
I was all ready for the next chapter and then no... I hope you keep this up, I love the story!
iseethemonster chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Really really very good, I c ant wait to see what she will do with her 'special lessons' with him
Hope to see more and more
Miasa chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
This story is great! Chieko amuses me and I like reading about her. Though her stubbornness in not wanting to be a ninja has me faceplaming at times. She's an adult, so I'm surprise that she's not looking at the full picture. In her situation she doesn't have a lot of options, so living a civilian life in a land of wartime isn't exactly a great idea. No ones wants to live in constant fear (and her mother is being hunted at the same time - so again, there's always a threat of something hanging over her and her mother's head).

She now has an option of learning shinobi's skills which can be used to protect herself and her loves ones. It's the same in the real world, when women learn self-defense to protect themselves against rapist and attackers. Those women that decide to learn hope that they never have to use those skills and knowledge, but if they ever find themselves in a situation that requires it. It's one less thing for them to worry because they'll know what to do.

Chieko really needs someone to sit her down and talk some sense into her. Or hopefully she'll come to that same conclusion. Cuz no one can really force her (well they can but they aren't the bad guys). She ultimately has to want to learn, which in case will result in her putting effort into learning. After all, people can't change for the better or move on if they don't want to. They first need to want to, before they can try.
Slytherson chapter 7 . 8/11/2016
Busted oh Man going to a far away tropical island far far away from the elemental island would be the best thing for chieko!
Vrenshrrgn chapter 7 . 7/1/2016
I really like this story, but if you aren't going to update can you please leave an authors note or update on your profile? If not, I'll be waiting for that next chapter. Nice work on it, SI are hard to make good.
I Growl For Fun chapter 7 . 2/26/2016
Thank you so much for this story! This is the best fic I have read in a while!
Gal chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
Please continue this story!
Yuru Yuri chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
I actually thought this took place in a future one wrong, and Hina was actually Hinata, Naruto being the childs's fahter. Hmm, maybe next fic.
Fukatsuki chapter 7 . 10/14/2015
this is awesome, your story is realistic and i like it, despite it irritating me that she act like brat and stubborn but that make this story so interesting. dissapointed that you not update or countinue this story, this is beautiful you know.
kalmaegi chapter 7 . 9/28/2015
Ahahahaha, poor kid. Yahiko isn't stupid yknow?

Also, blonde. How many blonde haired ninja's are there? There's Iwa of course and some on Kumo but...I don't really want to think of the other options. Besides, she's three. It could be anybody.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
I think the kid.. Chieko is hanzo's daughter.
AnimeManga Lover 65 chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
I'm hoping that you can continue the story. Ilove it! Chieko could bece a medic-nin if she dislikes killing so much as medics are the ones that heal people. I loled how Chieko fights for her beliefs instead of conforming to the norm.
Gremlinite chapter 7 . 4/17/2015
I'm not sure if you will continue, but thanks for sharing. I found this entertaining and well written. Chieko is a bit of a spitfire! I'm guessing her father was meant to be Hanzo or someone important hrmm hrmm. I loved the bit with the salamander. Oooh, Chieko is in trouble now.
Manillalu chapter 7 . 3/28/2015
I really don't get why she's so against training. Yeah, ok, she doesn't want to be a ninja, fine, but what's wrong with learning self-defense?
xxKissDaxx chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
This is... Amazing! Love it. Its so mysterious and unpredictable can't wait for you to update :)