Reviews for Metanoia
Gal chapter 7 . 1/7
Please continue this story!
Yuru Yuri chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
I actually thought this took place in a future one wrong, and Hina was actually Hinata, Naruto being the childs's fahter. Hmm, maybe next fic.
Syadow chapter 7 . 10/14/2015
this is awesome, your story is realistic and i like it, despite it irritating me that she act like brat and stubborn but that make this story so interesting. dissapointed that you not update or countinue this story, this is beautiful you know.
kalmaegi chapter 7 . 9/28/2015
Ahahahaha, poor kid. Yahiko isn't stupid yknow?

Also, blonde. How many blonde haired ninja's are there? There's Iwa of course and some on Kumo but...I don't really want to think of the other options. Besides, she's three. It could be anybody.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
I think the kid.. Chieko is hanzo's daughter.
AnimeManga Lover 65 chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
I'm hoping that you can continue the story. Ilove it! Chieko could bece a medic-nin if she dislikes killing so much as medics are the ones that heal people. I loled how Chieko fights for her beliefs instead of conforming to the norm.
Gremlinite chapter 7 . 4/17/2015
I'm not sure if you will continue, but thanks for sharing. I found this entertaining and well written. Chieko is a bit of a spitfire! I'm guessing her father was meant to be Hanzo or someone important hrmm hrmm. I loved the bit with the salamander. Oooh, Chieko is in trouble now.
Manillalu chapter 7 . 3/28/2015
I really don't get why she's so against training. Yeah, ok, she doesn't want to be a ninja, fine, but what's wrong with learning self-defense?
xxKissDaxx chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
This is... Amazing! Love it. Its so mysterious and unpredictable can't wait for you to update :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I found the religious beliefs were treated well but the only person I've seen treat it well consistently is UA over on SB who even when I disagree with his conclusions I feel they are well founded and logical. Reincarnation instead of final reward seems like it should prompt a crisis of faith but I'm just not interested in that.
amber chapter 7 . 1/26/2015
Please make more. I really like this story. Also i can guess why the salamander was there. I bet it had some thing to do with hanzo. - its a very iteresting story.
Joanna Karen Rain chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Not bad for a first chapter. Not much to comment either. But, I'll get back to you with that. For now, I am continuing my read to the next chapter. Adieu!
L chapter 7 . 1/19/2015
PLEASE
GIVE US LOVE
READING IS LIFE
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
Oooooooh. Chieko you failed. EPICALLY. Lol, I love how she stood up to Yahiko though. I'm very interested to see what happens next.
Update!
Eternal Cat Moon chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
Love it how she doesn't want to be a ninja. Finally a SI/OC who isn't all ninja Konoha whoo!
Update soon!