Reviews for Metanoia
Funkitated chapter 7 . 4/17
I'm not sure if you will continue, but thanks for sharing. I found this entertaining and well written. Chieko is a bit of a spitfire! I'm guessing her father was meant to be Hanzo or someone important hrmm hrmm. I loved the bit with the salamander. Oooh, Chieko is in trouble now.
Manillalu chapter 7 . 3/28
I really don't get why she's so against training. Yeah, ok, she doesn't want to be a ninja, fine, but what's wrong with learning self-defense?
xxKissDaxx chapter 7 . 2/20
This is... Amazing! Love it. Its so mysterious and unpredictable can't wait for you to update :)
I found the religious beliefs were treated well but the only person I've seen treat it well consistently is UA over on SB who even when I disagree with his conclusions I feel they are well founded and logical. Reincarnation instead of final reward seems like it should prompt a crisis of faith but I'm just not interested in that.
amber chapter 7 . 1/26
Please make more. I really like this story. Also i can guess why the salamander was there. I bet it had some thing to do with hanzo. - its a very iteresting story.
Joanna Karen Rain chapter 1 . 1/25
Not bad for a first chapter. Not much to comment either. But, I'll get back to you with that. For now, I am continuing my read to the next chapter. Adieu!
L chapter 7 . 1/19
PLEASE
GIVE US LOVE
READING IS LIFE
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 7 . 1/16
Oooooooh. Chieko you failed. EPICALLY. Lol, I love how she stood up to Yahiko though. I'm very interested to see what happens next.
Update!
Eternal Cat Moon chapter 7 . 1/15
Love it how she doesn't want to be a ninja. Finally a SI/OC who isn't all ninja Konoha whoo!
Update soon!
Eternal Cat Moon
Life Is Like An Hourglass chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
Interesting...
Shekame chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
Can I just say, this story is genius?
Seriously though, I love it. At first, the concept was new to me, but I'm really super happy that I persevered. It's so interesting to see Chieko have to relive her life as a child, but with all memories of her past life still in tact. You have captured my full attention. Also, you have begun your story with such a different point of view, I just can't stop reading because I never know what's going to come next! Her introduction to Yahiko and them is wonder to say the least, and I'm dying to know where you're going to take this c: I'm so upset you stopped here. Especially since Yahiko just called her, three year old Chieko, out. Hilarious—I was laughing.
Before I end, I must say, you're writing style is also the reason your story has pulled me in. Flawless. It's beautiful. I can't even describe it any other way. You're doing beautifully.
I can't wait to see what you do next, please update soon!
The Tremulous Raptor chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Great story! I love the little mysteries even though I can't really figure out the hints xD
Chieko is such a fun character, I love reading about her. All in all, great work, I'm looking forward to future events!
Nessie chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Very interesting premise! I like the oc a lot so far, and i like your descriptions, especially that bit where the sea was so beautiful before she drowned. I like that you are making her meet the more interesting characters from naruto fairly quickly without making it seem forced.
RaspberryCaramelDream chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
Uuuughhh I'm growing increasingly frustrated that Chieko isn't fighting back enough to stop her from becoming a shinobi. And that yahiko and other people around her so determined to make her a shinobi when she doesn't want to kill people! Plus Chieko doesn't get any win situations and i feel so bad for her. Nevertheless still stalking your story cause the story is awesome
. Thebadasstotallyawesomekickassbadass,
RaspberryCaramel
anima chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
i find her interesting that she wont want to be a shinobi. it would be interesting to see her have shinobi skills but not want the label. like refuses to be a shinobi to the end. shes rather chieko. update soon