Reviews for If You Be My Baby
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
Two damaged women find each other for a bit of solace. I liked it. Nice job!
rondaday1 chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Wonderful story
vinocibo chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Wow. I feel like this is the start of something wild and wonderful. Sure, it stands on its own. My imagination will go from there. Thanks for an inspired short story.
Wissa38 chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Wonderful.
BlueTigress chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Fantastic story! Love Regina and Emma and how they finally got to see the other for who they really are!
Nothing in the end chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
I love how this story evolved, I felt like it would be a silly sort of thing but the second chapter really took it along. Though I do wish there was more, I loved it.
WaLe chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
But...is that the end?
RTT2 chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Nice one.

I just wish that there will be a sequel to this ... but, it is just fine to end it here too ;)
timetraveler2517 chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
too perfect i love the self dialog of Regina and how you can tell the hate towards Emma isn't really hate but what her past hold in whole and her life and you can see the parallel between the two and their lives. i loved it. it was very sweet very realistic for the plot line of once upon a time.
Ava1980 chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Great chapter! So well written!
Ava1980 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Loved every line! haha
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
My feels! Oh wow! Just so sad and beautiful and i loved it. Please do continue this!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Wow..she felt the tension leave her body like all the tiny live wires inside of her had been suddenly earthed... The beauty of that line.
Caggie chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Great chapter, keep them coming :)
Korderoo chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
This is fantastic! I love the shared comfort and soft touches. I can't wait to read more! Thank you!