Reviews for Immediately, And Without Hesitation
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
good story
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
It doesn't have to be slash or bromance, it can just be Merlin and Arthur and how close they are. :) It's very sweet and very heartfelt. The fic, I mean. And them, too. Their bond. Enjoyed this a lot.
Sahba chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Awwwwwwwwww it is very very sweet
AlxM chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I don't know what to do with myself anymore. THIS. IS. SO. BEAUTIFUL. I love this idea. I love this story. I love you as an author! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS. If only I could hug a story. AND I LOVE THE BONDAGE IDEA. Is it actually a made up? Or is it really something from the history? Well, I'll bet my money on the former. And I loved it so freaking much!

But before I click the submit button, I just want to say that it shouldn't be specified as romance when two male friends are openly affectionate with each other. Loving someone and having the right to admit it and show it as well should not be reserved for romantic relationships and family. Why is it slash if two friends love each other? Is love not a part of true friendship? It's all about the feelings. And I didn't spot any romantic feelings between them in this story, so therefore, this can't be considered slash. It's just platonic brotherly love! :)
Silvy - chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
The Best!
AWESOME! :D 33
don't-even-ask1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I wonder if it is possible to die of sweetness overload...this was fantastic! Absolutely wonderful story! It blew me away! Fantastic job!
kbchick chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I cannot express in coherent words how adorable this is! Just...loyalty and trust and I can't...YES. MORE OF THIS.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Great story! Really cute and well written!
FlyingMachine1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Hold on... Give me a moment while I reconstruct my heart here... Ok. Hooooo. Here we go. Gwaaaaaaaaaaaaa! That was so sweet! Words can't even describe how much I loved this! You did it, Laree. You found a way for Arthur to propose... without really proposing... Is that even a real thing? The bonding with another person? That is way to good to be true to be a real thing. Whether it's real or not, though, it's absolutely adorable! I loved every minute of this story! And the back story with Uther and a servant? I've never felt sympathy for Uther before, but now I have. That's how he got the scar! :'( AND OH MY GOD THE END WITH ARTHIR KNOWING ABOUT MERLIN'S MAGIC. Ok, I did NOT see that coming, but it was so perfect! And in the beginning with Arthur holding Merlin in that protective embrace?! And Arthur saying he loved Merlin in that moment and hjsisnsjsbsjsdjdnsjsjs the feeeeeeeeeeels! Well done, sis. I absolutely positively ADORED this story!
MyMoniker chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I loved it :3 Wonderful. It was splendidly written and expressed. And as a devoted shipper of Merthur, I can say that I did, indeed, see it as a slash pairing more than a broship. Either way, though, a wonderful fic. Thanks x
123-321 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
aww cute
The Miss America chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love this! It is amazing! I love how this whole story evolved from that one line in the show
ProwlHawthorne chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Please update soon! I love this story and would love to be reading more of this! Keep up the awesome work!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Yeah, that does border on slash, but it's not! It's way better than that.
Kermit's Rainbow Connection chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Awww! This was sooo cute! I feel every explanation for every one of Uther's faults can be led back to grudges about people from his past. Seriously, the guy needs to let go of some of his issues. They're really petty.
I absolutely adored the bromance in this one shot, so endearing. I was watching an interview with Bradley James in it and the interviewer asked whether Arthur knew about Merlin's magic this whole time (this was before season five aired) and in said interview Bradley James said he wished Arthur had been able to figure out Merlin's magic on his own without Merlin actually admitting it. It's nice to see a fic where that happens, and if done right is a great fic to read, such as this one. I love how you wrote Arthur and Merlin in this; just fantastic!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »