Reviews for Immediately, And Without Hesitation
HollyDawn chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
AWWWWWWW! :)
eilonwy77 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Oh, what an emotional story. And what a sweet ending! :-)
jellyblobs chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
So so cute and heart-warming! loved the idea of bonding and the dynamic between Arthur and Merlin was bromancy but also just right!
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This is amazing . . . one of the best Merlin fanfics I've read!
LiveAndLetRain chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This is sweet. And there was that moment of "Seriously, after everything, THIS is what is getting you killed?"
Mischel chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
AWWWWW! This was the best bromance story I've ever read! It was really, really, really,... wonderful :D Even when I found this fanfic 3 months ago, I still keep reading it again and again. I've read it more times that any other story I've read :D Great job!
SttarGazer chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Wow I don't think ive ever read that much bromance packed into one story before it was impressive!
JoHnLoCkHoNk chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
OMFGFESWIGJepOAUJNa{eOGN{OENGF[ONDGEAO[A[O[Oq{ivds [pivg[nspieg! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Awesome! so bromantical*passes out from blood loss and sparkles!* looooooooooooove it!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
good story
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
It doesn't have to be slash or bromance, it can just be Merlin and Arthur and how close they are. :) It's very sweet and very heartfelt. The fic, I mean. And them, too. Their bond. Enjoyed this a lot.
Sahba chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Awwwwwwwwww it is very very sweet
Alexandria M. R chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I don't know what to do with myself anymore. THIS. IS. SO. BEAUTIFUL. I love this idea. I love this story. I love you as an author! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS. If only I could hug a story. AND I LOVE THE BONDAGE IDEA. Is it actually a made up? Or is it really something from the history? Well, I'll bet my money on the former. And I loved it so freaking much!

But before I click the submit button, I just want to say that it shouldn't be specified as romance when two male friends are openly affectionate with each other. Loving someone and having the right to admit it and show it as well should not be reserved for romantic relationships and family. Why is it slash if two friends love each other? Is love not a part of true friendship? It's all about the feelings. And I didn't spot any romantic feelings between them in this story, so therefore, this can't be considered slash. It's just platonic brotherly love! :)
Silvy - chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
The Best!
AWESOME! :D 33
don't-even-ask1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I wonder if it is possible to die of sweetness overload...this was fantastic! Absolutely wonderful story! It blew me away! Fantastic job!
kbchick chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I cannot express in coherent words how adorable this is! Just...loyalty and trust and I can't...YES. MORE OF THIS.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »