Reviews for Leverage
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 11 . 3/3
Super story.
Magykal-guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2014
Oh my gosh! I'm just so scared for everyone! And can't we secretly ingure Lex and Ra's? Cause right now, I really want to. PS, I love this story! Excelent job!
FishInAFadora chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
you certainly popped up unexpectedly after months of not seeing you update and the prologue to the sequel was a pleasant surprise! great job and i cannot wait for the sequel! lex luthor better watch himself...;)
Ann b-010 chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
And Dickie just ahhhh
Oh the feelings
Love it sooooooo much
Fanficer21 chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
Oh my goodness! This was incredibly well written. I love it so much! The bond between Batman and Robin/ Bruce and Dick is soooooo strong. I'm jealous! Well done!
Bethlovesall chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
Loved the story! A sequel would be awesome!
Nightwing Lady chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
alsnskxndjfjdkdmskmdlamdkalsfj...that was my inner fangirl having a feels heart attack. This was so amazing! I love how you got DC's favorite billionaires and their orphans to mingle in this story xD and I am just a sucker for a good DaddyBats story. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED YOUR STORY! you are an excellent writer! :3
Guest chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Good story!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Oh my god, this is so incredibly sweet, I nearly cried at the ending. You should totally make a sequel, maybe with Ra's trying to kidnap dick but Wally and maybe Roy get in the way so he takes them too. I dunno, it's certainly a strange idea. You are a great writer.- dragonfire-wolfgirl
RobinsReckoning chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Awesome! I hope the sequel had lots of Dickie in it! Dont think you could give me a hint hey? Awesome story by the way, can't wait for the sequel!
Brizzy chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
ok you cannot end it there! lol hope that sequel comes along soon )

p.s.
if you could post an update in this story when you post it that would be great so that we, or at least me, can see its out and can add it to follow list )
FishInAFadora chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
so beautiful...i started tearing up, and *chokes down a sob* Oh the feels! i eagerly await the sequel, id be interested in what ra's would be up to next, and if maybe...just maybe..that they can find a way to jail Luthor (oh that scumbag!)
Sairey13 chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Hmm... If there were going to be a sequel, I wonder what's it going to be about?

You know? Even though that Bruce didn't adopted Dick until the last chapter of this story, the Villains still refer Dick as Bruce's son, especially Ra's Al Ghul... What if Dick is actually Bruce's biological son, or a Cadmus Clone, like Conner is to Clark?

Anyway, can't wait to see another story from you!
My Lunatic Crow chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Oooo! I wonder what the sequel will be about?!
Mysty Star chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Aww, that was so sweet! Very good job, really, it was extremely well written, an exceptional story. You could be a professional writer with this type of writing. I loved this story, especially the ending. I even teared up at the part with Bruce and Dick. Very good job, can't wait for the sequel!