Reviews for Leverage
NoMeImporta32 chapter 7 . 3/18
The portrayals of these relationships are the best, though I was surprised that you had Sportmaster care about his daughter. I love it!
NoMeImporta32 chapter 4 . 3/18
I love how you portrayed how much Green Arrow does care for his former ward. I was always sad about how broken their relationship was. Though it is clear that it is still broken in this, it is nice to see that Green Arrow isn't a massive jerk and does still care about Roy. It is kinda like Batman and Red Hood. Broken yet mending very, very, very, very gradually. I love Dick in this too. I'm excited to see what Ra's has in store. You are doing a wonderful job so far! Excellent work!
Is Dick 13 in this fic? I am going to assume so
WhenUniversesCollide chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
I tis in love with the story and your writing style... Ima read the sequel now...
FurorNocturna chapter 9 . 8/19/2016
It is just one of the funniest images in the world imagining Flash, Superman, Roy, Robin, Batman, etc trashing Luthor's building. The fact that Superman was smiling as he did so was the best!

"Lexi I would like you to meet what we in Arkham like to call 'Daddy Bats'."
In the words of Flash: "Darn, I would've paid to see that!" That scene as a whole deserves fan art!

The reunion hug between Daddy Bats and his little bird was just perfectly sweet and adorable too. They've had enough after that ordeal. Fan art for this part too.

Then LUTHOR YOU BASTARD PRICK at the end! Day is saved, Robin and Roy are safe, but this asshole gets away! Thankfully, Daddy Bats has a plan to jail that monster.
FurorNocturna chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
I laughed until I CRIED when I read what Robin did to Lex's building. That is trolling at its FINEST!

This is a great story and frankly very believable if Luthor ever discovered and exploited his rivals' vulnerabilities through their sons/wards. My favorite stories with these characters always feature family bonding from everyone and LOADS of protective Daddy!Bats.

You ought to go back and space out the dialogue from the prose a little more, put the punctuation inside the quotation marks and add in them where you left them out in sentences, and recheck some of your spelling to bring out the full awesomeness of this phenomenal tale.
Dratias chapter 11 . 6/15/2016
Ok, this fic was seriously amazing. I absolutely loved reading it. You did an incredible job writing it. The plot, the characters, the battles, everything was just epic! Definitely one of the better fics I've read in a long time. Terrific fic. Thank you for writing this.

- Dratias
rebecca taylor chapter 11 . 5/1/2016
I love this story! I love the father son relationship with Oliver and Roy!
Aquarica chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
Loved the story!
Knux27 chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
Just binge read the entire story. Overall I enjoyed it, but there is room to improve. My complaints were all minimal though and I intend to read the sequel soon!
zoxy2 chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
You did an amazing job with this story. One of the best I've ever read actually. You mixed a lot of different elements into it and still managed to make it work :) great job!

-Zoxy
Airenee chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
lol. I could just picture the devious grins of Dick and Roy. xD
Airenee chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
The plot is awesome, but I have a few issues with the paragraph arrangement.
Try to separate speeches of different people.
Other than that, so far so good
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 11 . 3/3/2015
Super story.
Magykal-guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2014
Oh my gosh! I'm just so scared for everyone! And can't we secretly ingure Lex and Ra's? Cause right now, I really want to. PS, I love this story! Excelent job!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »