Reviews for Leverage
FurorNocturna chapter 9 . 8/19
It is just one of the funniest images in the world imagining Flash, Superman, Roy, Robin, Batman, etc trashing Luthor's building. The fact that Superman was smiling as he did so was the best!

"Lexi I would like you to meet what we in Arkham like to call 'Daddy Bats'."
In the words of Flash: "Darn, I would've paid to see that!" That scene as a whole deserves fan art!

The reunion hug between Daddy Bats and his little bird was just perfectly sweet and adorable too. They've had enough after that ordeal. Fan art for this part too.

Then LUTHOR YOU BASTARD PRICK at the end! Day is saved, Robin and Roy are safe, but this asshole gets away! Thankfully, Daddy Bats has a plan to jail that monster.
FurorNocturna chapter 5 . 8/19
I laughed until I CRIED when I read what Robin did to Lex's building. That is trolling at its FINEST!

This is a great story and frankly very believable if Luthor ever discovered and exploited his rivals' vulnerabilities through their sons/wards. My favorite stories with these characters always feature family bonding from everyone and LOADS of protective Daddy!Bats.

You ought to go back and space out the dialogue from the prose a little more, put the punctuation inside the quotation marks and add in them where you left them out in sentences, and recheck some of your spelling to bring out the full awesomeness of this phenomenal tale.
Dratias chapter 11 . 6/15
Ok, this fic was seriously amazing. I absolutely loved reading it. You did an incredible job writing it. The plot, the characters, the battles, everything was just epic! Definitely one of the better fics I've read in a long time. Terrific fic. Thank you for writing this.

- Dratias
rebecca taylor chapter 11 . 5/1
I love this story! I love the father son relationship with Oliver and Roy!
Aquarica chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
Loved the story!
Knux27 chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
Just binge read the entire story. Overall I enjoyed it, but there is room to improve. My complaints were all minimal though and I intend to read the sequel soon!
zoxy2 chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
You did an amazing job with this story. One of the best I've ever read actually. You mixed a lot of different elements into it and still managed to make it work :) great job!

Airenee chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
lol. I could just picture the devious grins of Dick and Roy. xD
Airenee chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
The plot is awesome, but I have a few issues with the paragraph arrangement.
Try to separate speeches of different people.
Other than that, so far so good
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 11 . 3/3/2015
Super story.
Magykal-guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2014
Oh my gosh! I'm just so scared for everyone! And can't we secretly ingure Lex and Ra's? Cause right now, I really want to. PS, I love this story! Excelent job!
FishInAFadora chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
you certainly popped up unexpectedly after months of not seeing you update and the prologue to the sequel was a pleasant surprise! great job and i cannot wait for the sequel! lex luthor better watch himself...;)
Ann b-010 chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
And Dickie just ahhhh
Oh the feelings
Love it sooooooo much
Fanficer21 chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
Oh my goodness! This was incredibly well written. I love it so much! The bond between Batman and Robin/ Bruce and Dick is soooooo strong. I'm jealous! Well done!
Bethlovesall chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
Loved the story! A sequel would be awesome!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »