Reviews for Black Sheep
Glasses chapter 26 . 2/20
So, when is the next update?
Are you ever going to continue this? .-. It's a really amazing story and I want to read more, but I want you to continue writing as in updating..
This is really good. I love Eren like the 1 time he actually hits the window he shatters it any way I would really really like it if you updated soon
zoe chapter 12 . 1/13
do you know how hard it was for me to keep a straight face while reading
my dad was sitting a foot away and my siblings were across from me

good job though
MiddleMist chapter 26 . 1/4
This is definitely not your typical love at first sight kind of story. It's interesting to see how their relationship changed from being just fuck buddies to something akin to love. Not exactly the most romantic way to meet your true love, but your story gives a realistic depiction of how love can come in the most unexpected ways.

They don't treat each other like fuck buddies when they're not doing it. Their relationship is so cute and sexy at the same time. It gives me warmth to see their antics whenever they are with each other, proving that they do see each other human despite their definition of their relationship.

Although, I'm really confused about the incident when Eren and Marco were assaulted. I was perplexed by how no one questioned Eren about story behind his injuries. Do they not care? I have a guess at all these mysteries, but I still hope to find out soon about what's going on.

I look forward to reading your next chapter. Please update soon.
TheSwordHolder99 chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
You wouldn't believe how hard I had laughed when I read the part where Eren was trying to be romantic X'DDD I hope you update soon :3 This is one of the best EreRi story I have ever read and I promise that I'll follow it till the end. CX Looking forward to your next update
TheSwordHolder99 chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
Zissss ziss too hawtt ** /died of nosebleed/
TheSwordHolder99 chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
This is too good 0/0 too awesome! Absolutely fantastic! A great masterpiece XD
TheSwordHolder99 chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
I can't stop reading ** this story is just too enrapturing
TheSwordHolder99 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh XDDDDDD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Alas, this would have been a great story if only Levi would have topped...
I'll make my leave dear
HoneyBunchesOfStevePerry chapter 26 . 11/25/2014
This is really good and cant wait for more chapters. I wonder who the thief was and who attacked Marco and Eren...but also, what happened to Marco and Jean's relationship after the makeout and quick kiss from Marco?
ObdurateSinner chapter 26 . 11/19/2014
I like, I like it a lot! Keep writing, I'm sure all your readers are as curious as me as to where this is going. I shall practice my patience.