Reviews for Black Sheep
angellovsyaoi chapter 7 . 7/18
You had me screaming. Oh god. I'd die if I was caught
Gabi chapter 26 . 6/7
English isn't my mother language, so I'm sorry for the mistakes:
I love your story. I really do. I spend all of my free time (and the not-so-free time too) reading since I was a child, so I believe I'm mi criteria when I say that your fic was good. It made me quite upset to find that this is the last chapter so far... And that you haven't been able to update since August. I know this is just a review and that you won't probably resume your writings due to it but I still hope you do. Summer is coming and it means free time, doesn't it? So please, pleeeeaaaase, finish this story. Cuz you're fuckin awesome. Thank you for publishing this chapters, I had a lot of fun reading them. I look forward to the next chapter!
OMFG OMFG OMFG i just can't stop fangirling! I ship Jean and Marco soooo much! Omgggggg i love this story so much you're awesome writer!\\\\\\\ 3333333
you know, i truly admire youre dedication to these fanfics. If i could, i would give you big hug. I love your work!
um chapter 1 . 3/16
subEren is tan. Not pale.
IDK what your definition of pale is but Eren isn't it. XD
This story is so goooood!
Slendermaniac chapter 12 . 3/1
This might be a very strange review, as I rarely write any for smut fanfics...

Thanks for promoting safer sex.

I have read many, many, many yaois where condoms don't exist.

Again, thank you.
Glasses chapter 26 . 2/20
So, when is the next update?
Are you ever going to continue this? .-. It's a really amazing story and I want to read more, but I want you to continue writing as in updating..
This is really good. I love Eren like the 1 time he actually hits the window he shatters it any way I would really really like it if you updated soon
zoe chapter 12 . 1/13
do you know how hard it was for me to keep a straight face while reading
my dad was sitting a foot away and my siblings were across from me

good job though
MiddleMist chapter 26 . 1/4
This is definitely not your typical love at first sight kind of story. It's interesting to see how their relationship changed from being just fuck buddies to something akin to love. Not exactly the most romantic way to meet your true love, but your story gives a realistic depiction of how love can come in the most unexpected ways.

They don't treat each other like fuck buddies when they're not doing it. Their relationship is so cute and sexy at the same time. It gives me warmth to see their antics whenever they are with each other, proving that they do see each other human despite their definition of their relationship.

Although, I'm really confused about the incident when Eren and Marco were assaulted. I was perplexed by how no one questioned Eren about story behind his injuries. Do they not care? I have a guess at all these mysteries, but I still hope to find out soon about what's going on.

I look forward to reading your next chapter. Please update soon.
TheSwordHolder99 chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
You wouldn't believe how hard I had laughed when I read the part where Eren was trying to be romantic X'DDD I hope you update soon :3 This is one of the best EreRi story I have ever read and I promise that I'll follow it till the end. CX Looking forward to your next update
TheSwordHolder99 chapter 24 . 12/29/2014